Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 25-01-2007, 02:05   #76
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
its the same price in game and game station ,13.99 on cd wow , 9.99 on play but not in stock 9.97 amazon.co.uk
Didn't check online as i wanted it there and then, but that goes to show it's pretty good to shop around. Also, GAME tell me they're not stocking the original any more... Which is odd as it's needed in order to use the Expansion they are pushing so hard.
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-01-2007, 20:15   #77
Goss
Inactive

Goss is an unknown quantity at this point

Rainbow Six Vegas PCDVD, single player is cool, multiplayer is ok. The MOCAP (motion capture) is excellent, i hope more future games have this technology as standard.
Goss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 21:09   #78
NEONKNIGHT

Unhappy Re: what game are you playing

Forced to blow the dust of the N64 while the xbox360 is repaired. Currently playing Zelda Ocarina and Worms with a splash of Snowboard Kids.
Old 03-02-2007, 15:37   #79
LemonyBrainAid
Inactive

Services: 50MB Virgin w/ TiVo 1TB
LemonyBrainAid has a bronze arrayLemonyBrainAid has a bronze arrayLemonyBrainAid has a bronze array
LemonyBrainAid has a bronze arrayLemonyBrainAid has a bronze arrayLemonyBrainAid has a bronze arrayLemonyBrainAid has a bronze array

I'm into World Of Warcraft too - ...

Join me and my mates on Kilrogg EU .. Horde.

Level 26 Blood Elf Mage & Level 41 Undead Rogue... purepwnage.

LemonyBrainAid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 15:45   #80
prawncocktail
Inactive

Services: 10MB BBI, XL TV, Talk Unlimited, V+, Extra V Box (all ex-TW)
prawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really niceprawncocktail is just really nice

i play entropia universe
prawncocktail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 13:13   #81
zrerz
Inactive

Services: virgin 20meg cable internet, XL tv package & phone + V-Box
zrerz is on a distinguished roadzrerz is on a distinguished road

best game for me so far is oblivion on the 360.
zrerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 13:30   #82
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Had a proper go of X3 this weekend. Superb but definitely needs some sort of strategy guide, the manual tells you diddly squat that's useful.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 13:55   #83
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
Not a game, but looks like it should be in one....

I want one of these.
you mean like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtovadY4lYk
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 23:26   #84
golfnut
Inactive

Services: bt internet
golfnut is an unknown quantity at this point

battlefield 2152 at the moment none stop near enough i got meself 2dogtags on my last game half an hour ago i used to have trouble getting them at first though its not that easy to knife some unsuscpeting soldier he he he
golfnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:09   #85
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

World Of Warcraft still as well, Aerie Peak, Alliance style

Level 22 Human Warrior, Level 9 Human Paladin (Taking it slowly...)

Still enjoying it too
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:48   #86
Skatoony
Inactive

Services: Sky Digital & Sky BB
Skatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via ICQ to Skatoony Send a message via MSN to Skatoony

Fable: The Lost Chapters (finished it as good and evil, now I'm modding it)
Dungeon Siege II Deluxe
Uplink (OMG I wish I had found this game sooner!!)
Skatoony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 18:54   #87
j2tts
Inactive

j2tts is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: what game are you playing

Guild Wars YAY
j2tts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 21:36   #88
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Just installed and will be playing Metal Gear Solid 1, IMHO one of the best games ever made this time around though I'll be playing the PC version as opposed to the PS1, for those that remember the game, you could complete the games several times to get different bonus items I even started playing on the hard or was it extreme level with no radar, got up to the second meeting with Vulcan Raven, you know, the one in the room with all those pillars, nightmare, anywho, I tried and tried but he beat me

This time though
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 21:48   #89
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Telephone and 100Mb broadband, Sky Q
Jon T has reached the bronze age
Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flange View Post
Virtual Pool 3
Yeah me too, plus a bit of UT2004
Jon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 22:38   #90
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

The CSI games.

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

Can somebody please tell me where I can download Battle field 2142 for free. I tried the EA website and it dropped the download spped to below 45KB, and 5+hours takes the mick.

other sites what you to become a member to download