Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Package change but not by me.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues

Edit Billing Address

Old 20-05-2022, 11:32   #1
rtho782
cf.addict

rtho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nice
Edit Billing Address

I'm on the usual indefinite hold trying to get through to VM so thought I'd ask here and possibly avoid the waste of time...

I want to put my company name as the first line of my address on my residential VM contract.

So, instead of:

Fred Smith
1 Anystreet
Sometown
AB12 3CD

It would be

Fred Smith
Some Awesome Company Ltd
1 Anystreet
Sometown
AB12 3CD

Any idea if they will do this?
rtho782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-05-2022, 12:07   #2
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Edit Billing Address

Don't know if this helps:

Quote:
To change your personal account details, simply log on to My Virgin Media and click on “My Profile” at the top of the page. There, you’ll be able to change your contact information, address, email address, date of birth, and more.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2022, 12:13   #3
rtho782
cf.addict

rtho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nice
Re: Edit Billing Address

Thanks, that seems to be for VM Ireland tho.

The callcentre managed to do it for me
rtho782 is offline   Reply With Quote