Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Pizza!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Pizza!!
Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 23:56   #31
lemarsh
cf.geek

lemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pizza!!

Has to be Pizza Hut - and stuff crust at that.

But why did they stop doing the stuffed crust with Pepperoni?

That was smashing
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2004, 00:44   #32
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Both are good (I particularly like the Buffet Pizza Hut do on weekdays), but for pizza I slightly prefer Dominos.

Damn B*st*rds have recently re-arranged their delivery areas near me though, and now they won't deliver to my house .
Old 04-01-2004, 00:58   #33
homealone

Quote:
Originally Posted by scastle
Both are good, I particularly like the Buffet Pizza Hut do on weekdays
me too - a little bit of everything was nice

Old 04-01-2004, 01:27   #34
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Pizza has been known to be consumed up to 3 times a week chez me.

I tend to buy a thin crust pizza from a supermarket then add to the toppings.

A typical one would include:

Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Spicy beef, Pineapple, CHILLIES, Mushrooms, Red onion and lots of cheese.
Old 04-01-2004, 13:42   #35
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
bloody hell incog , your not still eating the turkey are you
Yep!
No one can face turkey after Boxing Day so I freeze the carcase until anyone fancies turkey soup.It's just that I seem to have made rather a lot of it this year.

Incog
Old 04-01-2004, 14:05   #36
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
Dominos are nice but they don't do deep pan; if they did then they'd be my number 1
they do at mine
Old 04-01-2004, 16:05   #37
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Yep!
No one can face turkey after Boxing Day so I freeze the carcase until anyone fancies turkey soup.It's just that I seem to have made rather a lot of it this year.

Incog
rather rather too much of it , pity you could have done turkey curry for a change
Old 05-01-2004, 05:11   #38
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by scastle
Both are good (I particularly like the Buffet Pizza Hut do on weekdays), but for pizza I slightly prefer Dominos.
never had a dominos there isint one around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy
and kronie you better start eating properly
ill try sis

i have been trying and have been sucessful recently but the last week or two i have been less then sucessful
Closed Thread