Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Madeleine McCann

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Madeleine McCann

Old 05-05-2007, 22:04   #61
slug
Inactive

Services: Virgin BB 10Mb M/Phone XL/TV M, Sky+HD
slug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant future
Re: Toddler 'abducted' during holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Skids View Post
I agree, well put kryogenik and Zingle.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2007, 22:09   #62
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkat View Post
one thing is for certain, if it wasnt that child it would have been another child, this is the whole miserable situation! children have been abducted/gone missing right under parents noses in the past regardless of age.
it is every parents duty to do the very best you can to protect your child if something happens and you know you have done your best it will not be your fault if you do take risks and lets face facts here they took the risk if the worst happens how will they live with themselves everyday with be a living hell. There is never a good enough reason to risk the most important things in your lives what excuse can there be?

I want a happy ending to this same as everyone else . There is a message here it could save childrens lives
Old 05-05-2007, 22:20   #63
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

I give up, i really do, it seems that people have allready decided its all the parents fault and one even hopes she has a better life with the people that took her
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 22:22   #64
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky View Post
I give up, i really do, it seems that people have allready decided its all the parents fault and one even hopes she has a better life with the people that took her

you cant focus on that one persons point to nullify my point for a start. Are you really saying its ok or what come straight out with it do you think its on to leave a 3 year old in these circumstances yes or no
Old 05-05-2007, 22:25   #65
slug
Inactive

slug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant futureslug has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think it is clear that the parents are at fault.
If any parents here would have done the same thing in the same circumstances, please step up and say so.
I hope they find the girl unharmed soon.
Old 05-05-2007, 22:33   #66
marky
Inactive

marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by slug View Post
I think it is clear that the parents are at fault.
If any parents here would have done the same thing in the same circumstances, please step up and say so.
I hope they find the girl unharmed soon.
IT IS NOT THE PARENTS FAULT
Get a life
Old 05-05-2007, 22:35   #67
slug
Inactive

Quote:
IT IS NOT THE PARENTS FAULT
Get a life
I said at fault.

Which means should take some of the blame.
Old 05-05-2007, 22:49   #68
marky
Inactive

Quote:
I said at fault.

Which means should take some of the blame.
They was wrong to leave the children alone they could have hurt themselves and nobody there to help, but they can no way be blamed for the abduction of there child.
Old 05-05-2007, 22:56   #69
slug
Inactive

Quote:
They was wrong to leave the children alone they could have hurt themselves and nobody there to help, but they can no way be blamed for the abduction of there child.
So you are saying they were wrong to leave the children alone in case they hurt themselves, good we agree on that. The fact they were not there allowed the child to be abducted.
Old 05-05-2007, 23:02   #70
marky
Inactive

Quote:
So your are saying they were wrong to leave the children alone in case they hurt themselves, good we agree on that. The fact they were not there allowed the child to be abducted.
Dont twist things, they did NOT allow there child to be snatched, tell me where you live and i'll get someone to rob you, , then it will be your fault for not being there
Old 05-05-2007, 23:06   #71
jrhnewark
cf.mega poster

jrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of societyjrhnewark is a pillar of society

I can't read the past five posts, but it really wasn't good enough to leave the kids alone when there were facilities available. It was very irresponsible, even if I do feel sorry for the family.
jrhnewark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 23:06   #72
slug
Inactive

Quote:
Dont twist things, they did NOT allow there child to be snatched, tell me where you live and i'll get someone to rob you, , then it will be your fault for not being there
Oh dear. I have to leave my house on occasion, but I do make sure it is locked and alarm set. Are you saying that a few personal belongings have the same level of value as a childs life?
These parents have no excuse to leave their kids unattended.
Old 05-05-2007, 23:07   #73
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig

Quote:

hmm try leaving your car unatended with the keys in and then try and claim on insurance for its loss

parents have a duty of care becuse things can happen if you are not there or at least in the near vicinity to your children to protect them

the one every one should be worrying about defending at the moment is the child and her siblings
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 23:20   #74
marky
Inactive

I think i'll leave this thread, to many armchair critics with pitchforks
Old 05-05-2007, 23:24   #75
slug
Inactive

Quote:
I think i'll leave this thread, to many armchair critics with pitchforks
No pitchfork here.
Not asking for the parents to be lynched.
Just saying that the parents where wrong.