Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Annoying message on Facebook

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion

Annoying message on Facebook

Old 30-08-2021, 20:34   #16
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: Annoying message on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
It's happening again, help! I've completed the answer but the it is not being accepted.
See post #10
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-08-2021, 20:42   #17
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I have already installed Facebook Purity, but I can't bear reading through reams and reams to find out what to do.

It was working perfectly this morning, I have cleared the cache BTW.

Last edited by Tinky; 30-08-2021 at 20:45.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2021, 21:38   #18
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

I can't think of anything on FB Purity that would stop you being able to complete stop you adding your DOB. Are you trying to join a FB group?

add--- I have just been on to gaming site and it seems that there are several people having problems, including a couple of people who are having the same problem trying to enter their date of birth.

Last edited by joglynne; 30-08-2021 at 21:45.
joglynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2021, 12:08   #19
Tinky
To err is human

Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Weird or what, it's disappeared again!? No wait it's come back again!!!!!

Last edited by Tinky; 31-08-2021 at 12:20.
Old 31-08-2021, 13:55   #20
joglynne
Born again teenager.

joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Weird or what, it's disappeared again!? No wait it's come back again!!!!!
I'd have given up by now. My 'go to' time filler is now Solitaire, can't be doing with all the stress of getting involved with Facebook games.
Old 31-08-2021, 14:26   #21
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I'd have given up by now. My 'go to' time filler is now Solitaire, can't be doing with all the stress of getting involved with Facebook games.
I gave up on Facebook long ago.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2021, 16:01   #22
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I gave up on Facebook long ago.
: I am still on Facebook. FB Purity cuts out all the crappy bits and I just choose the private groups where I am still a member very carefully.

Can't be doing with all the keyboard experts, so many sprang up spouting 'evidence' from public platforms and forums trying to prove their ridiculous beliefs around every subject that touched on Covid.

:sigh: My circle of virtual friends seems to have been culled drastically over the last 18 months.
Old 31-08-2021, 20:30   #23
Tinky
To err is human

Quote:
:sigh: My circle of virtual friends seems to have been culled drastically over the last 18 months.

I hope you still count me as being one of them still with you Jo
Old 01-09-2021, 12:30   #24
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
I hope you still count me as being one of them still with you Jo
Of course you still a friend sweetie seems ages since we first met here on CF xx

I have to admit some of the members have surprised me by their attitude and I have "'avoided'" reading their posts to keep my blood pressure from hitting the roof but in the main most CFers have avoided the extremes I have encountered at other places on the internet.
Old 01-09-2021, 16:05   #25
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Of course you still a friend sweetie seems ages since we first met here on CF xx

I have to admit some of the members have surprised me by their attitude and I have "'avoided'" reading their posts to keep my blood pressure from hitting the roof but in the main most CFers have avoided the extremes I have encountered at other places on the internet.
Most people can guess who that horrible person is you're referring too!
Old 01-09-2021, 21:14   #26
Tinky
To err is human

Unfortunately Jo some of who I call/called my favourite posters over the past 15 years on here, have either passed away or not longer participate on CF, I do miss them, not least for their wealth of knowledge in solving my seemingly endless concerns/problems. What would I do/have done without them? The reason I keep coming back is because I totally rely on their ceaseless willingness to reassure/ help without seeking praise/thanks, bless them, they know who they are.
Old 01-09-2021, 21:20   #27
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Quote:
Unfortunately Jo some of who I call/called my favourite posters over the past 15 years on here, have either passed away or not longer participate on CF, I do miss them, not least for their wealth of knowledge in solving my seemingly endless concerns/problems. What would I do/have done without them? The reason I keep coming back is because I totally rely on their ceaseless willingness to reassure/ help without seeking praise/thanks, bless them, they know who they are.
Totally agree, though I have kept in touch with few who no longer visit CF.
Old 02-09-2021, 10:39   #28
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Most people can guess who that horrible person is you're referring too!
Yes, I think everyone feels exactly the same on that matter.

Another vote here for FB Purity

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 11:55   #29
Tinky
To err is human

Problem solved for anyone who is receiving the same message. Fill in a date of birth( must be older than 13) then highlight the day and press enter, the continue button then turns green, press that and you are in.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:53   #30
Tinky
To err is human

Can someone please give me a link to download Facebook purity, I keep getting this message?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Failure.JPG (41.2 KB, 20 views)