Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | View the beauty of this place

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

View the beauty of this place

Old 10-10-2021, 21:53   #1
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYs5zyM9zk8

Oh my,anyone wanna join me??

Paul,Hugh,Maggy,etc??
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2021, 09:45   #2
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: View the beauty of this place

No I live right by the Solent and get a fantastic view of the Isle of Wight and all the shipping and cruise ships coming out of Southampton plus all the yachts and other water users.It's never the same from day to day.
Old 11-10-2021, 10:06   #3
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

It really depends on what it is really like. It could be like the photos of beaches in Thailand....They look stunning but in reality are packed with tourists, millions of boats, and concrete hotels surrounding them.

Maybe not the same temperature, but I have been to a good few hideen places in the Lake district or Scotland that are just as beautiful with waterfalls and crystal white sand.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 12:26   #4
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
It really depends on what it is really like. It could be like the photos of beaches in Thailand....They look stunning but in reality are packed with tourists, millions of boats, and concrete hotels surrounding them.
It's on an Indian reservation, so will be well managed in my experience (having toured that area a couple of years ago). It's also pretty tricky to get to.

However, you can't go at the moment because it's closed:
https://eu.azcentral.com/story/trave...22/7661148002/
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 13:04   #5
Halcyon
Hello !

Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
It's on an Indian reservation, so will be well managed in my experience (having toured that area a couple of years ago). It's also pretty tricky to get to.

However, you can't go at the moment because it's closed:
https://eu.azcentral.com/story/trave...22/7661148002/

Sounds good then. Lets all meet there for a forum meet up.

Although the waterfall might affect my wifi signal.

Old 22-12-2021, 23:34   #6
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy
No I live right by the Solent and get a fantastic view of the Isle of Wight and all the shipping and cruise ships coming out of Southampton plus all the yachts and other water users.It's never the same from day to day.
Hmmm Maybe ill come over matey and we can have fun (I like seeing nice displays also)
Old 23-12-2021, 00:08   #7
Matthew
cf.mega poster

Matthew has reached the bronze age
Matthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze ageMatthew has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Got to agree there, spent hours sitting along there watching the world go by, used to be down there several times a year but not been for a while now. Different world that up north here!
Old 27-09-2022, 06:01   #8
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy
Wow Maggy did you see the people coming for the festival in 1970??

I recently got it on VHS and its almost as good as woodstock 69!!
Old 27-09-2022, 09:37   #9
Halcyon
Hello !

Quote:

Spent some good times down there on a speed boat out towards the forts and over to the Isle of Wight.

Old 27-09-2022, 18:11   #10
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Almost neighbours. I've got a small place just along from where you are describing. I can see the Isle of Wight and Muddiford/Hengistbury Head/Purbeck
Old 27-09-2022, 21:57   #11
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Wow you guys are lucky to live so close.........