Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 2009 NFL Season

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

2009 NFL Season

Old 16-08-2009, 08:44   #1
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
2009 NFL Season

The preseason is already underway with the regular season due to start on the 10th September.

Anyone got a favourite for the superbowl? As I'm a Bears supported I just have to go for them but I have a feeling that the Bills might do well this year.
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-08-2009, 09:25   #2
jamiefrost
cf.geek

Services: V+, XL TV and Phone XXL BB
jamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpack
Re: 2009 NFL Season

Washington without a doubt, their due this year

I have been saying this for the last 10 years or so.

Cowboys may do well this year. Can't wait for the season to start

JJ
jamiefrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 10:44   #3
Sox
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Telephone- T.V X.L Broadband .L. Sky Sports
Sox has reached the bronze age
Sox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze ageSox has reached the bronze age

I've always been a Dolphins Fan since the days of Dan Marino and was lucky enough to see them live in Miami during his time there when I was on holliday.
They played a pre season friendly there against the Chicago Bears.
The Dolphins lost but it was quite an experience and enjoyable.
One of my wishes now is to visit Boston and Fenway Park to see the Red Sox
Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 17:34   #4
SB_07
Inactive

Services: V+ XL/20MB BB.
SB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation eraSB_07 has entered a golden reputation era

I usually followthe Colts so i'd go for them.

I'd also like to say it's disgusting that Michael Vick has been welcomed back to the NFL with such open arms after he done.
SB_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 23:13   #5
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

I'm going to the game in London in Oct
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 01:00   #6
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

For anyone who doesn't want to shell out for Gamepass and is happy to make do with radio broadcasts of the NFL you can listen to the MNF on iTunes. Go to the radio tuner and in the sports radio category select "660 WFAN NY". I'm listening to the game now and it's pretty good for a 64K stream.
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 10:24   #7
jamiefrost
cf.geek

jamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpack

Watching a lot of collage foootball on ESPN at the momonet, really enjoyable.

JJ
Old 15-09-2009, 10:47   #8
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Channel FIVE are doing a live game at night, taped the Bears playing the packers the other night but still not watched it yet so don;t anyone dare tell me the score!!!

Oh one word of warning if recording these games, they tend to over-run so always set to record the program afterwards
Old 15-09-2009, 11:47   #9
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

Very true. I always set a manual record with a couple of hours padding on all overnight US sports.
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 13:52   #10
Kymmy
Inactive

Whilst I'm watching bears @ packers channel Five have just advertised thier next five Live on five games (I think they're all Sunday night games)

Here's the list:
  • 20/09 - Giants @ Cowboys
  • 27/09 - Colts @ Cardinals
  • 04/10 - Chargers @ Steelers
  • 11/10 - Colts @ Titans
  • 18/10 - Bears @ Falcons
Old 15-09-2009, 14:04   #11
jamiefrost
cf.geek

looking forward to the Giants Cowboys game, now if only they could both lose.

That would be great

JJ
Old 26-01-2010, 00:18   #12
Kymmy
Inactive

Well, well...

Just watched the highlights of the AFC and NFC games... Saints were lucky to get the overtime win but the Colts had a great game in thier win. Shame really as I would of liked to have seen a saints v jets superbowl.

7th Feb in Miami is the next step Games starts at 6pm EST (I think 11pm our time)
Old 07-02-2010, 16:25   #13
Kymmy
Inactive

Well, fridge stocked up with beer, some home made KFC being prepared and lots of potato chips and popcorn ready for tonights game..

I'm hoping the saints win..as long as they don't panic...

Anyone else with thier choice?
Old 07-02-2010, 17:27   #14
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age

Colts. Long time ex girlfriend was from Indiana, so have a soft spot for them.
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 17:55   #15
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

I can't see it going any other way than the Colts although I'm sure the neutrals would like to see a New Orleans win. I'm just hoping fora good game as I have a concern it might be rather one sided.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote