Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 06-06-2004, 15:09   #136
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

And of course, I did NOT use google at all.......*

*an entire nation coughs the word 'bullsh1t'....

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2004, 15:09   #137
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftys
Last Samurai 12/10 great film
can watch it over and over again now bex has cd
will give bex a list of films I like,then she can buy them

it was a good film defo
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 18:07   #138
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Still a classic. 9/10

Quote:
from hell's heart, I stab at thee...for hate's sake, I spit my last breath...at thee...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 11:18   #139
etccarmageddon
Inactive

etccarmageddon has a nice shiny star
etccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny staretccarmageddon has a nice shiny star

I've been enjoying (almost) unlimited FREE dvd rentals for the last month from BLOCKBUSTER and seen loads of films such as SWAT PAYCHECK etc.

latest film is Tears of the Sun which was OK.
etccarmageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 11:42   #140
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezcatlipoca

Still a classic. 9/10
KHHHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 15:50   #141
~$t&lKer~
Inactive

~$t&lKer~ is an unknown quantity at this point

ooh my first post (hi all)
harry potter 3 last film i watched, last night.
not bad movie the little kids might find it a bit too scary tho, id say over 8's only
8/10
~$t&lKer~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 16:04   #142
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~$t&lKer~
ooh my first post (hi all)
harry potter 3 last film i watched, last night.
not bad movie the little kids might find it a bit too scary tho, id say over 8's only
8/10
~$t&lker~ (what a complicated name )

I saw Harry Potter last week and have to say that, while we weren't disappointed, we still feel that the first one's the best - 7/10

We also saw The Day After Tomorrow, which was brilliant - 10/10 and absolutely storming (ahem)
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 16:13   #143
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars

Saw harry potter last night, seeing it again today.
I'd give it 8/10.
The guy who plays Harry has finally been given some acting lessons (yipee!) although Hermiony and Ron are still far ahead of him.
Hermiony has a mean right hook too!
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 17:33   #144
~$t&lKer~
Inactive

~$t&lKer~ is an unknown quantity at this point

that punch was a goodun
i was dissapointed with the day after tomorrow, yes the special effects were excellent but the plot/storyline had something missing for me.i dunno maybe it just dident go the way i wanted/expected it to.
deff worth a looksee tho.
my fave film this year though was the butterfly effect excellent movie 10/10, if u havent seen it do.
imdb
~$t&lKer~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 17:35   #145
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W

I watched Save the Last Dance on channel 4 last night.... cracking film. one of my favourties.

10/10.
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 20:02   #146
Mr_Burns
Inactive

Mr_Burns is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw Barry Trotter the other day. I thought is was pretty good - much preferred it to the first two. 8/10
Mr_Burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 15:07   #147
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybreath
I watched Save the Last Dance on channel 4 last night.... cracking film. one of my favourties.

10/10.
i agree MB fantastic film

and person with the difficult name
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 23:15   #148
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Just got back from seeing "The Day After Tomorrow"

9/10

OK, the science is...exagerated...heh....but it's great fun.
Old 09-06-2004, 00:59   #149
iron25
Inactive

iron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezcatlipoca

Still a classic. 9/10
Totally agree but Star Trek IV an absolute classic 10/10

Quote:
Guess? you, Spock....that's extraordinary!
iron25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 20:06   #150
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron25
Totally agree but Star Trek IV an absolute classic 10/10
Ah, another good one.

I watched ST:III, IV, & VI (not V! it sucks!) over the last few days, after watching II (not seen any in ages, & decided to work my way through the - good - ST movies).

III was OK, not great. Just watched it as it's needed to link II & IV.

IV was great. Different, but fun.

VI...I think this is my joint fave, along with II. Classic. Christopher Plummer's Shakespeare quoting Klingon general is especially good.