Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What game are you playing

Old 04-02-2008, 16:11   #376
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: what game are you playing

Asteroids
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2008, 21:37   #377
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Call of Duty 4 - Xbox 360 [finally got back into it yesterday... OMG, "All Ghillied Up" is awesome!]

Resistance: Fall of Man - PS3
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:48   #378
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Phone and 50Mb BB , Tivo \m/
Bluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the rough

Ratchet And Clank :tools of destruction , a very fun game !
Bluffdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 19:33   #379
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

At the moment: GT Legends with lots of G25 goodness
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 19:38   #380
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Crazy taxi on my psp
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 19:43   #381
Sirpingalot
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb BB
Sirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
At the moment: GT Legends with lots of G25 goodness
Just got a G25 myself, Luvvin it! Though I mainly play Live For Speed.
Sirpingalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 23:05   #382
mr_bo
Inactive

Services: V+ | o2 BB
mr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful one

Got Colin Mcrae - Dirt, loving it on my new pc
mr_bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 23:35   #383
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirpingalot View Post
Just got a G25 myself, Luvvin it! Though I mainly play Live For Speed.
Those pedals aren't half cold if you're using your bare feet though
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 23:57   #384
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Call of Duty 4 - Xbox 360 [finally got back into it yesterday... OMG, "All Ghillied Up" is awesome!]

Finished it tonight. Loved it

Really got into it, after not being too fussed when I originally started it.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 00:21   #385
Help!!!
Inactive

Help!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Playing Turok, Devil may Cry 4 and The club at the moment.
Help!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 18:10   #386
Sirpingalot
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb BB
Sirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation era

I finished HL2E2 the other night. Loved every second of it - played it all in one sitting actually!
Sirpingalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:29   #387
nemesis01
Inactive

Services: 120MB BB - Sky+ HD
nemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to nemesis01

Gran Turismo 4, Bob is just doing a le sarthe enduro for me, nearly finished the game too only about 5% left now.
I will be playing Doom 3 on PC till I can get back on PS2 again.
nemesis01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:39   #388
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis01 View Post
Gran Turismo 4, Bob is just doing a le sarthe enduro for me, nearly finished the game too only about 5% left now.
I will be playing Doom 3 on PC till I can get back on PS2 again.
I miss that game and can't wait for GT5.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 18:12   #389
nemesis01
Inactive

Services: 120MB BB - Sky+ HD
nemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to nemesis01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I miss that game and can't wait for GT5.
Yar, sadly my pockets don't run deep enough to afford a PS3 straight out, might have to get it on credit later in the year.
nemesis01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 10:09   #390
zooloo
Inactive

Services: Cable TV/phone/BB
zooloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zooloo

burnout paradise and warhawk
zooloo is offline   Reply With Quote