Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 13-11-2007, 14:36   #286
AndyIggs83
Inactive

Services: NTL TV & 10MB BB
AndyIggs83 will become famous soon enoughAndyIggs83 will become famous soon enoughAndyIggs83 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIggs83
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acathla View Post
Dude, you really need to stop posting about piracy here.
You already had a thread closed because of it...
Yeah, I've already had PM's off the guy bragging about how many backup games he has for his 360! What a scrote
AndyIggs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-11-2007, 14:42   #287
Help!!!
Inactive

Help!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of light

^^ You asked me if I had call of duty 4 and if they ok online I kindly told you.
Help!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 14:48   #288
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson T View Post
Well I was playing animal crossing this morning, 'till I forgot to save it, turned it back on and then one of the characters had a got at me for like 5mins for not saving first

I can't believe my DS is abusing me too now lol.
Ahh you've had a visit from Resetti. He gets more and more annoying the more it happens
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 15:00   #289
AndyIggs83
Inactive

AndyIggs83 will become famous soon enoughAndyIggs83 will become famous soon enoughAndyIggs83 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Help!!! View Post
^^ You asked me if I had call of duty 4 and if they ok online I kindly told you.
you also thanked me for buying games as it helps the scene and people like you that download and play them for free!
Old 13-11-2007, 15:05   #290
Help!!!
Inactive

Help!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of lightHelp!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyIggs83 View Post
you also thanked me for buying games as it helps the scene and people like you that download and play them for free!
Sue me
Old 13-11-2007, 18:53   #291
AndyIggs83
Inactive

Quote:
Sue me
or report you Live user ID to MS
Old 13-11-2007, 20:47   #292
Help!!!
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyIggs83 View Post
or report you Live user ID to MS
Ok then, whats my Live ID sherlock?
Old 13-11-2007, 23:29   #293
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Demo!

Funny, there's no demo available on the Marketplace...
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 20:53   #294
Help!!!
Inactive

Playing CSI-hard evidence, pretty good game too easy tho, I like the concept of the game as its different and unique.
Old 16-11-2007, 00:25   #295
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Bioshock (360).

Next up after that will be Super Mario Galaxy & Assassin's Creed.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007, 22:47   #296
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star

Tiger Woods 08 for the PC
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2007, 01:01   #297
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

After completing COD4, I'm back on Snood again. Will redo GRAW2 for the PC again though.
Old 17-11-2007, 17:07   #298
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

ok don't shout at me, but im still trying to complete Gears of War and COD3 for the Xbox 360.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2007, 17:44   #299
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Finished crysis - Mostly playin COD4 online on pc and Assassin creed on PS3.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2007, 20:19   #300
Help!!!
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutkp View Post
After completing COD4, I'm back on Snood again. Will redo GRAW2 for the PC again though.
How long did COD4 take?

Ive just started it now, damm good game, love it soo far! on about the 4th mission, love the voices, one guy sounds like Billy Murray, wonder if it is him.