Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 05-07-2007, 01:40   #211
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirpingalot View Post
Do you know if that'll work on xp 64bit? I was a big fan of Tomb Raider way back, but I haven't played it much recently.
I'm 3/4 the way through it now and I'm using XP64, no probs for me. Hope that's of any use to you. Very good game, I rate it a lot higher than Legends.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:43   #212
Sirpingalot
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb BB
Sirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutkp View Post
I'm 3/4 the way through it now and I'm using XP64, no probs for me. Hope that's of any use to you. Very good game, I rate it a lot higher than Legends.

Certainly helps!
Sirpingalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 14:44   #213
Bluffdemon
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Phone and 50Mb BB , Tivo \m/
Bluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the roughBluffdemon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEONKNIGHT View Post
Forza2 - excellent value, tons of options in game, if you get it go for the limited edition.

i'm with ya on that !!! and the racing on and offline is superb !!
Bluffdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2007, 20:00   #214
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Currently playing: Colin Mcrae DIRT (360) - top stuff
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 00:44   #215
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig

Runescape yet again
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 00:33   #216
Slyder

Services: Superhub 2 60mb

Just completed Bioshock on 360.

Without giving anything away, I will say I was impressed at the game on a whole except the ending. What a disapointment.

Yet again NO coop... so automatically I give this game less then a perfect 10.

Old 03-09-2007, 00:55   #217
Sirpingalot
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb BB
Sirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation era

Playing BioShock on the PC..excellent game, very well optimised for the pc too.
Sirpingalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 17:03   #218
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

anyone recommend any decent psp games? Stuff like Rainbow 6, medal of honour? has anyone actually played these on psp?
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 17:15   #219
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

What games am I playing?

Well..... I've been playing GuildWars pretty much since it came out, I bought the new expansion (Guild Wars: Eye of the North) and really hated it. I mean, the game's great and it's nice to have new content, the new areas are stunning, and I like the new races, but I spent four hours yesterday being continually pounded upon by massive groups of monsters which seemed to do four/five times the damage output that my little group was doing. You can only restart an area to get rid of your -60% DP so many times before you start to feel like crying. It took me 2 of those hours to grind my way through the Shards of Orr dungeon.....so as you can see, I'm not even very far into the game

Today though I decided to give World of Warcraft a try..... I got the game home at about 1 O'clock, and I've been sat here installing and downloading ever since. It took just over an hour for the game to install, 10 minutes to register, and the rest of the time to download the patches/updates (and I'm not even 50% of the way through yet).....

I'm sure it will be sweet when (if?) I finally get to play it though
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 22:26   #220
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post

Today though I decided to give World of Warcraft a try..... I got the game home at about 1 O'clock, and I've been sat here installing and downloading ever since. It took just over an hour for the game to install, 10 minutes to register, and the rest of the time to download the patches/updates (and I'm not even 50% of the way through yet).....

lol thats why i play runescape may not be quite as stunning but at least it loads quick
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 23:51   #221
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post

How long did it take in the end? Did you install and update the Burning Crusade addon as well?

Was it worth it in the end?

I quite wow ages ago, the thought of installing and updating it all just puts me off totally now (& that's a good thing imo).
Old 10-09-2007, 09:36   #222
pooper
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb
pooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of lightpooper is a glorious beacon of light

Completed Bioshock on Saturday, was pretty enjoyable... although some ******* posted spoilers all over another forum i was reading... which completely ruined the plot for me

Dunno what to play now.. MoA Airborne possibly... meh...
pooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:18   #223
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper View Post
MoA Airborne possibly
started playing over the weekend, lives upto the demo, but is it just me or does the AI in the game seem to step up a bit over the demo?
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:20   #224
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars

Bioshock for me - only played it for about 3 hours, but it's absolutely stunning. Visually, it's probably the best game I've played, and the 'plot' is brilliantly carried out.

10 out of 10 for me
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 14:31   #225
Downloads
Inactive

Downloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation eraDownloads has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via ICQ to Downloads Send a message via MSN to Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
Bioshock for me - only played it for about 3 hours, but it's absolutely stunning. Visually, it's probably the best game I've played, and the 'plot' is brilliantly carried out.

10 out of 10 for me
Finished Bioshock on the weekend too, i was mad cos i was gypped out of my 40pts for completing the game on Hard, oh well. I think this one is done to death on another thread but i gave it 10/10 too.

I'm clearing the decks for Halo 3 which means finishing off Lost Planet and Godfather, i bought Gauntlet for £1 on XBLA when it was on a deal the other day and i may get Streets of Rage 2 also (love it). Basically just odds and sods for the next 2 weeks. Got a whole bunch of people clearing the decks ready and taking time off work for Halo 3! Sad i know.

I also want to know when Speedball 2 is coming out, i've got it for the Amiga on 512 and for the CD32 but i want it tarted up on the 360 XBLA!
Downloads is offline   Reply With Quote