Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 26-04-2011, 18:58   #1621
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Re: what game are you playing

cityville
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-04-2011, 01:01   #1622
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Finished OF:Red River and really enjoyed it. Picked up OF Dragon Rising from the bargain bin before so just having a blast on that now.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 01:03   #1623
Jameseh

Madden 11.
Old 30-04-2011, 22:36   #1624
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

cityville
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:04   #1625
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

A combination of The Sims 3 and Forza Motorsport 3 on the 360
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:34   #1626
mfalaura
Permanently Banned

mfalaura is an unknown quantity at this point

Paying on Red River !! Great game !
mfalaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 22:17   #1627
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Forza 3 - just started the 3rd season
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 13:40   #1628
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Been playing Portal 2. Got up to the level where you have to direct the carpet of light to pass over the water below and decided that was enough for the time being. Boss game though.

Will have a dabble with ArmaII Arrowhead later at which point I'll probably decide that it's time for a new graphics card. CPU is ok though (core i7 2600)
Old 10-05-2011, 14:05   #1629
Sebastian90
Permanently Banned

Sebastian90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Right now I am playing freecell online. It's a great game, I love it!
Sebastian90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 00:03   #1630
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Been playing Portal 2. Got up to the level where you have to direct the carpet of light to pass over the water below and decided that was enough for the time being. Boss game though.

Will have a dabble with ArmaII Arrowhead later at which point I'll probably decide that it's time for a new graphics card. CPU is ok though (core i7 2600)
Im playing ArmA II all expansions at the minute and I think its an awesome game but have you tried it online yet?

It's quite annoying having people much like the battlefield series jumping in choppers and Jets and then with 5-6 people on board flipping over which kills the lot of us Although I do suppose people have to learn somewhere and depends on the server also. Love the AC though, masses of people all dropping from the same plane

Brilliant game for people interested in Military sims or even CoD players who want something a little bit more realistic. 8/10!
Old 11-05-2011, 01:03   #1631
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Im playing ArmA II all expansions at the minute and I think its an awesome game but have you tried it online yet?

It's quite annoying having people much like the battlefield series jumping in choppers and Jets and then with 5-6 people on board flipping over which kills the lot of us Although I do suppose people have to learn somewhere and depends on the server also. Love the AC though, masses of people all dropping from the same plane

Brilliant game for people interested in Military sims or even CoD players who want something a little bit more realistic. 8/10!
Didn't get around to installing it yet unfortunately. Won't be in a hurry to play online though. The good reviews sold it though and the original Arma was very enjoyable just chock full of bugs but there was a lot of promise.
Old 25-06-2011, 15:40   #1632
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Civilization V (PC)
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 21:25   #1633
Scrubbs
cf.mega poster

Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal

duke nukem forever (fathers day gift) I have now remembered why I hate steam with a passion and swore never ever to buy a game that has anything to do with them ever again, it took me 4 hours to install the buddy thing.And it's not that good so I am going back to "X" universe

Old Age And Treachery Will Defeat Youth and Enthusiasm Everytime.
Scrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2011, 22:08   #1634
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubbs View Post
duke nukem forever (fathers day gift) I have now remembered why I hate steam with a passion and swore never ever to buy a game that has anything to do with them ever again, it took me 4 hours to install the buddy thing.And it's not that good so I am going back to "X" universe
Really? I love steam, found it perfect for my needs. If it wasn't for the stupid STM limits on virgin I could have all my games reinstalled and patched in about 2 hours after a reformat. About half the time it would take to do it all manually plus I can just leave my system to it whereas manual patching & installing would require my input often.
Also remembers my settings and saves on some games.... I do like that.

---------- Post added at 22:08 ---------- Previous post was at 22:00 ----------

By the way what X do you play? Had a short play of the first one when it came out but lost interest because I had just re-discovered I-War. Seems like my type of game but just never got back into it.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 18:26   #1635
Scrubbs
cf.mega poster

Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal

I am playing this which is a modded version ( with egosofts ok of course)

I have played all the versions as it is the closest I ever got to elite and they are open ended

I think on average I will have played each version (I think there is 5or 6 ) for quite a few months up to a year for some.

Old Age And Treachery Will Defeat Youth and Enthusiasm Everytime.
Scrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote