Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 26-12-2018, 18:37   #5776
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Looks like somebody else has been at the sherry.
Advertisement
Old 26-12-2018, 18:43   #5777
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Looks like somebody else has been at the sherry.
You do seem to be setting a bad example lately heero.
Old 26-12-2018, 18:46   #5778
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

My moan is I have been feeling very dizzy and find I am staggering to the side and almost fell, ( not with alcohol,I can assure you). I think I have Vertigo, I hope our surgery is open tomorrow and I get an appointment, Anyone had this type of thing?
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 18:55   #5779
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Quote from denphone:

You do seem to be setting a bad example lately heero.
Moi?

Anyhow it's Southern Comfort.
Old 26-12-2018, 19:06   #5780
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
My moan is I have been feeling very dizzy and find I am staggering to the side and almost fell, ( not with alcohol,I can assure you). I think I have Vertigo, I hope our surgery is open tomorrow and I get an appointment, Anyone had this type of thing?
l hope you are going to be alright nash as if it continues and you can't get a Doctors appointment tomorrow my advice would be to go up to your local A&E.
Old 26-12-2018, 19:26   #5781
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l hope you are going to be alright nash as if it continues and you can't get a Doctors appointment tomorrow my advice would be to go up to your local A&E.
Thanks Den
Old 26-12-2018, 21:00   #5782
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
Found out today that I am going to be an uncle, courtesy of my 20 yo sister.

As an uncle myself its a great job to have.

Both my nephew & niece know one call and I'm there.

One thing I did when they were both 2 weeks old with their mum approval I opened bank accounts for them putting away £10 a month, on Jan 2nd I gave my 17 year old niece her money which was £2,300, as she hugged me she was crying her eyes out.
Old 26-12-2018, 21:09   #5783
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

To answer peanut, yes it is because I hear that the father isn't as into the relationship as my sister makes out. Indeed, he's on holiday in Turkey right now and is spending most of his days getting drunk.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 22:23   #5784
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

Quote:
A well known supermarket this morning at 7 as the car park was nearly full when we got there , then there were the rude and ignorant customers who seem to have forgotten that being polite and well mannered does not cost anything as a please or thank you seemed to be in very short supply in there.

I have a well known supermarket (begins with T) near me which has two zebra crossings at either end of their entrances for locals who walk to the supermarket. Now these crossings have not had their flashing lights working for about 7 years and sometimes there are certain ignorant peasants that drive right through the crossing without stopping (take your life in your own hands at times).
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 13:25   #5785
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

Why is it that the Yankee Candles that smell the worst unlit, smell better lit and vice versa?
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 17:29   #5786
nashville
nashville

Quote:
Thanks Den
I got an appointment Den and the problem is ,I have Verdigo , I have tablets to take and they are helping me,
Old 31-12-2018, 06:10   #5787
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
I got an appointment Den and the problem is ,I have Verdigo , I have tablets to take and they are helping me,
l am glad you have seen the doc nash and that the medication he prescribed to you are starting to work.
Old 31-12-2018, 13:27   #5788
nashville
nashville

Quote:
l am glad you have seen the doc nash and that the medication he prescribed to you are starting to work.
Thanks Den,
Old 02-01-2019, 14:38   #5789
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

First day back at work, and pretty much first email waiting for me is one saying, come out to NY next week for a 2 day meeting. Hooray.
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 14:48   #5790
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_love_monkey View Post
First day back at work, and pretty much first email waiting for me is one saying, come out to NY next week for a 2 day meeting. Hooray.
Pretty much the same... apart from SGP for two weeks ugh