Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 10-09-2007, 21:03   #226
NEONKNIGHT

Arrow Re: what game are you playing

Actually bought a Wii and currently playing Big Brain Academy with a spot of Mario64 and Zelda for old time sake.
Advertisement
Old 13-09-2007, 22:41   #227
NEONKNIGHT

Re: what game are you playing

Thought it worth posting back after playing Big Brain Academy on the Wii, it gets very boring, very quickly...
Old 13-09-2007, 23:17   #228
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Currently playing COD4 Beta on Xbox360. Looking forward to picking up heavenly sword tomorrow and playing that.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 23:43   #229
Skatoony
Inactive

Services: Sky Digital & Sky BB
Skatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation eraSkatoony has entered a golden reputation era
Send a message via ICQ to Skatoony Send a message via MSN to Skatoony

Been playing Garry's Mod 10 quite a lot recently. Very fun when playing Zombie Survival
Skatoony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 00:41   #230
The Hitman
Inactive

The Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful oneThe Hitman is the helpful one

cradle of rome deluxe
The Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 12:40   #231
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Been playing Rainbow 6 Vegas online eliminating those pesky terrorists.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 13:06   #232
Xan
Inactive

Xan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the roughXan is a jewel in the rough

Been playing www.eve-online.com for over 3 years,Great Game :-)
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 18:22   #233
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEONKNIGHT View Post
Actually bought a Wii and currently playing Big Brain Academy with a spot of Mario64 and Zelda for old time sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEONKNIGHT View Post
Thought it worth posting back after playing Big Brain Academy on the Wii, it gets very boring, very quickly...
After only 3 days, OMFGG, that was quick mate. Did ya sail through it or was it just sooooo bad ?
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 18:24   #234
smicer07
Inactive

smicer07 has reached the bronze age
smicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via AIM to smicer07 Send a message via MSN to smicer07 Send a message via Yahoo to smicer07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
What games am I playing?

Well..... I've been playing GuildWars pretty much since it came out, I bought the new expansion (Guild Wars: Eye of the North) and really hated it. I mean, the game's great and it's nice to have new content, the new areas are stunning, and I like the new races, but I spent four hours yesterday being continually pounded upon by massive groups of monsters which seemed to do four/five times the damage output that my little group was doing. You can only restart an area to get rid of your -60% DP so many times before you start to feel like crying. It took me 2 of those hours to grind my way through the Shards of Orr dungeon.....so as you can see, I'm not even very far into the game

Today though I decided to give World of Warcraft a try..... I got the game home at about 1 O'clock, and I've been sat here installing and downloading ever since. It took just over an hour for the game to install, 10 minutes to register, and the rest of the time to download the patches/updates (and I'm not even 50% of the way through yet).....

I'm sure it will be sweet when (if?) I finally get to play it though
Shards of Orr is pretty hard to be fair. Add me to your list when you play next, I'm a bit of a GW geek, my name is smiceruk on it!
smicer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 18:35   #235
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Currently playing Frontlines fuel of war closed beta. TF2 beta and crysis MP beta.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 20:05   #236
NEONKNIGHT

Arrow Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
After only 3 days, OMFGG, that was quick mate. Did ya sail through it or was it just sooooo bad ?
It’s just a very repetitive 'game' to be honest. I won't be keeping it that's for sure. Even playing against others it looses its fun element quite quickly. I've got to expert on just a few categories but even that doesn't inspire you to pick up and play it anymore...
Old 21-09-2007, 20:44   #237
Sirpingalot
Inactive

Services: VM 20Mb BB
Sirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation eraSirpingalot has entered a golden reputation era

CRYSIS DEMO out soon guys! Prepare yourselves.
Sirpingalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2007, 00:21   #238
zing_deleted

Im now playing Stranglehold on the PC full version very nice game
Old 22-09-2007, 21:21   #239
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Medal of Honour Airbourne
Old 24-09-2007, 11:07   #240
NEONKNIGHT

Thumbs up Re: what game are you playing

My Sims on the Wii. Great Fun! A nice relaxing game before the carnage of Halo3 begins!