Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 26-03-2007, 09:41   #151
Nugget
Inactive

Services: Will provide gags for cash
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Nugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered starsNugget is seeing silvered stars
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Still playing Crackdown.
Any good? I was thinking about that as my next buy
Nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-03-2007, 09:50   #152
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellargh View Post
I'd love to get that, heard its pretty good.
It's brilliant, based on the old old UT engine, it still looks relatively good but the gameplay is excellent
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 09:57   #153
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
I'm playing Test Drive Unlimited on PSP.
Im thinking of buying this for the PSP. Is it any good? Whats the online game play like, can you race people all over the globe?

I want a game where I can play others online across the net, so how good is this?
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 10:11   #154
Kellargh
Inactive

Services: BT internet, TalkTalk telephone, Sky HD.
Kellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really nice

Whoo Zelda: A Link To The Past will be available on the virtual console!! God I love that game ^.^
Kellargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 10:28   #155
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

still suffering through Stalker, very good game but sometimes a bit hard and it has made me jump a few times...also forgetting to save after a heay action can be lethal as you would have to do it again cuz right when you think that you are safe some guy will be using your back as target practise
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 18:59   #156
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
I'm enjoying it but Neonknight thinks it's a bit short, but then maybe i'm just crap at it! It comes with a Halo 3 beta invite and you can pick the game up region free for £32.44 from play-asia.com and this includes shipping.
Old 27-03-2007, 00:54   #157
zing_deleted

Im playing STALKER still along with FLAT OUT 2 and Test Drive unlimited all good games
Just started Playing Command and Conquer Kain Version very nice a good update as good graphics and game play as Company Of Heroes but obviously futuristic mmmmmmmmmmm
Old 27-03-2007, 09:17   #158
NEONKNIGHT

Thumbs up Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I'm enjoying it but Neonknight thinks it's a bit short, but then maybe i'm just crap at it! It comes with a Halo 3 beta invite and you can pick the game up region free for £32.44 from play-asia.com and this includes shipping.
Yeah, a bit on the short side, but bloody good fun once you get into it.
Old 27-03-2007, 23:48   #159
ScArFaCe

Saints Row On My Xbox 360
P.S Still Need A Xbox Live Code
Old 27-03-2007, 23:53   #160
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScArFaCe View Post
Saints Row On My Xbox 360
P.S Still Need A Xbox Live Code
You can get an Xbox live code here for £34.99
Old 27-03-2007, 23:56   #161
ScArFaCe

I Am Trying To Find Out If Somebody Has A Spare One For Me, I Cannot Afford It At The Moment.
P.S I Have Created A Thread On This
Old 28-03-2007, 13:08   #162
AndyIggs83
Inactive

Services: NTL TV & 10MB BB
AndyIggs83 will become famous soon enoughAndyIggs83 will become famous soon enoughAndyIggs83 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIggs83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
I'd recommend it, at first I was a bit unsure but you gotta keep playing and it grows on you!

Just ordered Ghost Recon AW 2 and that should be with me tomorrow so no doubt ill be playing that!
AndyIggs83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 22:54   #163
ciaran_cfc
Inactive

ciaran_cfc is an unknown quantity at this point

pro evo 6 is cracking game
ciaran_cfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:07   #164
Kellargh
Inactive

Services: BT internet, TalkTalk telephone, Sky HD.
Kellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really nice

Playing Zelda: Link to the Past on the Wii
Kellargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 19:17   #165
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

I am currently playing BF2 ,BF2142 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R for pc.

PES6 And PRG for my 360.

Motostorm and Resistance for my PS3.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote