Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Rate the last movie you saw

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Rate the last movie you saw

Old 24-05-2021, 21:42   #5416
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I'll let you have cinematography but I disagree with the rest.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-05-2021, 12:04   #5417
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
I last saw the movie IT 2 (2019) -- I was at a friends house and I gave it a big fat 0

I know I couldnt see it any better than I did but the movie sucked to be quite frank!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2021, 11:31   #5418
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Wrath of Man: 5/10

It isn't bad but it also isn't great. It is your run of the mill Sunday afternoon action film and there literally isn't anything more to say about it.
Old 26-05-2021, 12:18   #5419
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Wrath of Man: 5/10

It isn't bad but it also isn't great. It is your run of the mill Sunday afternoon action film and there literally isn't anything more to say about it.
I would give it a 7. Thought Son of Clint played a good role and my word you can see his father in him. He needs to make a few westerns
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2021, 19:14   #5420
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Just watched Cruella and I loved it. 9/10 it was just a barrel of fun for me. Some critics hate some love it but it is a film I will watch again for sure
Old 29-05-2021, 19:40   #5421
General Maximus
Ran Away

Cruella: 6/10

Interesting origin story but wasn't needed, didn't wow me and didn't do anything to improve or further the universe imho. You don't feel like you have gained anything from watching it and you definitely won't be missing out if you don't watch it. Ironically the one above average thing which makes it worth watching is Emma Thompson's performance.
Old 29-05-2021, 20:04   #5422
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
Cruella: 6/10

Interesting origin story but wasn't needed, didn't wow me and didn't do anything to improve or further the universe imho. You don't feel like you have gained anything from watching it and you definitely won't be missing out if you don't watch it. Ironically the one above average thing which makes it worth watching is Emma Thompson's performance.
Why do you put you instead of I? because I feel like I gained something and I would have missed out if I did not watch it
Old 29-05-2021, 20:28   #5423
General Maximus
Ran Away

because I have excellent taste and feel I can speak for the population a whole.
Old 29-05-2021, 21:02   #5424
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
because I have excellent taste and feel I can speak for the population a whole.
Yeah I have noticed you do that a lot even though so many often point out to you that they disagree. still it is no biggie
Old 29-05-2021, 23:09   #5425
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Just watched Cruella and I loved it. 9/10 it was just a barrel of fun for me. Some critics hate some love it but it is a film I will watch again for sure
8/10.

Emma Stone acted her socks off in it, liked the story, loved the couple of scenes where they recreated scenes from the original cartoon film (for example, Jasper and Horace getting tangled up walking the Dalmatians, and Cruella driving the Coupe Deville for the first time), the soundtrack was terrific (and well matched to the scene each song was in), and the mid-credits scene made me smile.

Well worth watching.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2021, 19:02   #5426
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I don't often stay up to watch films these nights but .....
Three Billboards outside Ebbing, had me from the start 9/10
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2021, 19:27   #5427
General Maximus
Ran Away

really good film and she thoroughly deserved the Oscar for it. When watching it I assumed it was like most Oscar movies and based on a true story but in this case it was completely fictional.
Old 30-05-2021, 19:39   #5428
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Not quite true but based on some similar happening I've read here

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15105473...bing-missouri/
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2021, 00:41   #5429
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

One disturbing thought about Cruella

Spoiler: 
Genghis was pregnant at the end of the movie and then in the mid credit scene Pogo and Perdita were given to the Roger and Anita who later meet get married and the dogs have the original 101 Dalmatians so this leads us to believe they were inbred
Old 31-05-2021, 01:02   #5430
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

That is usually the case with pedigree breeds.