Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Carling cup final

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Carling cup final

Old 29-02-2004, 16:53   #16
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
Re: Carling cup final

Quote:
Originally Posted by grum1978
I am indeed in a good mood

I have to say that it was one of the best cup finals i have ever watched really entertaining stuff. A great advert for English football and a fantastic result for Boro.

I personally think we have one of the best chairmen in the country he has done wonders for the club, so thank you Mr Gibson

and i would second that , really good end to end game , up the boro
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-02-2004, 16:55   #17
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_drinks_alot
well done Middlesbrough on winning the "League cup"

i hope there is no point to your "" , i am sure there isnt
Old 29-02-2004, 17:14   #18
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness

Well what can I say?
128 Years and we have finally done it.

Congrats to Steve Gibson and the lads at the Boro.

Juninho, you said you'd win us a trophy and by god you were right.

Joseph Job, your futures bright your futures on Teesside.

Zenden, well lest hope we do make your move permanent, excellent display.

Mendietta, excellent game.

To the Bolton fans, excellent game, well fought.
Old 29-02-2004, 17:17   #19
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timewarrior2001
Well what can I say?
128 Years and we have finally done it.

Congrats to Steve Gibson and the lads at the Boro.

Juninho, you said you'd win us a trophy and by god you were right.

Joseph Job, your futures bright your futures on Teesside.

Zenden, well lest hope we do make your move permanent, excellent display.

Mendietta, excellent game.

To the Bolton fans, excellent game, well fought.

and i will second that , up the boro
Old 29-02-2004, 17:29   #20
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22

good result for boro.....about time they paid something back to their chairman
Atomic22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2004, 17:40   #21
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic22
good result for boro.....about time they paid something back to their chairman

gibson , not really , ok so he has provided the money , but who has provided the team ???????????????????? , and who was man of the match today ????????????? . ws it juninho , if it wasnt it should have been
Old 29-02-2004, 17:44   #22
Scrubbs
cf.mega poster

Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal

Errr anyone know a good cabinet maker?
Scrubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2004, 17:44   #23
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age

well there's going to be a lot of and this in Middlesbrough
and in the mornig some
but this and with some in Bolton
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2004, 17:52   #24
grum1978
Inactive

grum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to grum1978

I will certainly be having a fewe drinks to celebrate tonight, would of had some during the game but felt a bit delicate from last night

Paul to answer your question Steve Gibosn has provided the team he is a god and the saviour of the club. Think back to when he took charge of the club it was a bloody mess, now we have a lovely stadium and great training facilities.

This cup win means so much to so many ppl on teesside and all Boro supporters the country over. I will admit that i did shed a tear of happiness when the final whistle went.
grum1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2004, 17:55   #25
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
I will certainly be having a fewe drinks to celebrate tonight, would of had some during the game but felt a bit delicate from last night

Paul to answer your question Steve Gibosn has provided the team he is a god and the saviour of the club. Think back to when he took charge of the club it was a bloody mess, now we have a lovely stadium and great training facilities.

This cup win means so much to so many ppl on teesside and all Boro supporters the country over. I will admit that i did shed a tear of happiness when the final whistle went.

sorry , you are not wrong about gibson , too many sherbets flying about
Old 29-02-2004, 17:59   #26
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age

Quote:

i know how happy you are my team Oxford United won it back
in 86 Middlesbrough are in to europe now
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2004, 18:11   #27
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_drinks_alot
i know how happy you are my team Oxford United won it back
in 86 Middlesbrough are in to europe now

champions leaugue next season
Old 29-02-2004, 18:14   #28
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyoung666
champions leaugue next season
well stranger things have happened

Well done Boro, as a neutral wasn't bothered who won so long as it wasn't either the Scousers or any London team winning a trophy
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2004, 19:28   #29
grum1978
Inactive

grum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to grum1978

Can someone from Teesside thats coming to the meet in April do me a favour please.

Can you get me a copy of the sovenier cup pullout that will be in the local paper and i will buy you 2 drinks :pp
grum1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2004, 19:32   #30
Inactive

Avatar has a spectacular aura about themAvatar has a spectacular aura about themAvatar has a spectacular aura about themAvatar has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to Avatar Send a message via AIM to Avatar Send a message via MSN to Avatar Send a message via Yahoo to Avatar

As i lived in Boro for 17 years i must say UP THE BORO!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done to the lads, not my sport of choice but i still like to hear they have won a match
Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote