Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Houllier

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Houllier

Old 22-02-2004, 16:10   #1
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
Houllier

When when when will they get rid of Gerrard Houllier???? Surely now??????....
Old 22-02-2004, 16:20   #2
Graham F
Inactive

Graham F has reached the bronze age
Graham F has reached the bronze ageGraham F has reached the bronze ageGraham F has reached the bronze age
Re: Houllier

who would you want to see replace him?

Its all well and good saying get rid of him but you need someone better to take over before you get rid of him, or things could go even worse for you!
Graham F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 16:21   #3
smicer07
Inactive

smicer07 has reached the bronze age
smicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via AIM to smicer07 Send a message via MSN to smicer07 Send a message via Yahoo to smicer07

**** off, Bender is the right name for you.
smicer07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 16:25   #4
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

He is certainly on the receiving end of alot of stick from the fans.

Maybe Mr Hoddle would be a good replacement?
Old 22-02-2004, 16:26   #5
Nor
Inactive

Nor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to beholdNor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smicer07

ooo000
Nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 16:28   #6
Tricky
Inactive

Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Tricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful one

Got to admit as a Liverpool fan we should get rid of him along with Owen and Kewell sell em both and buy some decent forwards with the cash. Cannot believe this is in the entertainment forum especially after this afternoons performance.
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 16:47   #7
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by smicer07
I would say that comment upset me, but actually - I LAUGHED!!! No really though - I think it is about time he makes his exit. He's only used to mediocre french league footy and seems to have a tendancy to buy unknown europeans (mainly French), who, IMHO, are not quite up to Premier League standards.

Quite a good question about his replacement though - not sure who would want the job. It would be like becoming an IT manager for a company still using 386 machines trying to compete with P4 3GHz+!!!
Old 22-02-2004, 16:50   #8
idi banashapan
step on my trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor
LMFAO!!!!
Old 22-02-2004, 16:57   #9
allanprg
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Superhub 30mb, Digital tv & phone
allanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really nice
Pompey Football

Hey I've just watched my team Pompey beat Liverpool in the FA Cup. Hip hip hooray. Now for Arsenal. POMPEY for ever. :pp :pp
allanprg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 16:57   #10
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

I say they should keep him - as a United fan there's nothing more entertaining than watching Liverpool lose

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 16:59   #11
idi banashapan
step on my trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
I say they should keep him - as a United fan there's nothing entertaining than watching Liverpool lose
At least united seem to use the training pitches!!! (ok - flog me for that comment!!!!!)
Old 22-02-2004, 17:24   #12
Tricky
Inactive

Services: $KY+HD - BT Infinity
Tricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful oneTricky is the helpful one
Re: Pompey Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanprg
Hey I've just watched my team Pompey beat Liverpool in the FA Cup. Hip hip hooray. Now for Arsenal. POMPEY for ever. :pp :pp
Good luck in the quarters, after liverpools performance today we should never have got this far anyway!
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 17:38   #13
allanprg
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media Superhub 30mb, Digital tv & phone
allanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really niceallanprg is just really nice
Re: Pompey Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky
Good luck in the quarters, after liverpools performance today we should never have got this far anyway!

Thanks Tricky, I expect we are going to need it.
allanprg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 17:53   #14
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ D
I say they should keep him - as a United fan there's nothing more entertaining than watching Liverpool lose
Couldn't agree more
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2004, 18:07   #15
smicer07
Inactive

smicer07 has reached the bronze age
smicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze agesmicer07 has reached the bronze age
Send a message via AIM to smicer07 Send a message via MSN to smicer07 Send a message via Yahoo to smicer07

Were you saying that when we beat you scumbags 6 times in a row and in the cup final last season? Didn't think so.
smicer07 is offline   Reply With Quote