Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | blatter: females should wear hotpants

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

blatter: females should wear hotpants
View Poll Results: was he right ?
yes i agree (come on lasses ) 14 42.42%
no ( sexist pig) 16 48.48%
other (please specify) 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-01-2004, 19:05   #61
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: blatter: females should wear hotpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy
i'm sure she still does babes

i do hope you are joking? however your point is a valid one, in that if blatter where to get his way it would just be a glorified poledancing/lap dancing/ strip show type of thing
I did post a smiley?
Old 17-01-2004, 19:07   #62
Bex
Inactive

Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Bex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appealBex has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf
I did post a smiley?
yaha but it was just a wink so you could have just been enjoying the thought
Bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 19:12   #63
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22

blatter is just an idiot that thinks he can make a name for himself......why doesnt he just let the female teams wear the same type of kit as the men....and at the same time lift the stupid antiquated sexist rule that says no matter how good they are at football they still cannot play professionally for a male team....i believe there are lots of female players out there that are by far better players than the average liverpool player and deserve to be given a chance to "bend it like beckham"
Atomic22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2004, 19:29   #64
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian
* Pictures the video for " I want to break free "
Believe me, in that outfit, I am breaking free
Old 17-01-2004, 20:02   #65
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
Believe me, in that outfit, I am breaking free
Nooooo! The Horror The Horror

Well I think female footballers should be allowed to wear Hotpants if they want to, as long as it isnt an enforced rule I dont see how you can have a problem, afterall its her body is it not?
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 18:25   #66
Atomic22
Inactive

Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrByte
Well I think female footballers should be allowed to wear Hotpants if they want to, as long as it isnt an enforced rule I dont see how you can have a problem, afterall its her body is it not?
yeh but this law must also allow becks to turn out for real madrid in his girlie skirt........ah well i suppose the spanish would love it....hehehe
Old 18-01-2004, 18:44   #67
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic22
yeh but this law must also allow becks to turn out for real madrid in his girlie skirt........ah well i suppose the spanish would love it....hehehe
Not just the Spanish come home Becks but leave Posh there
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 19:00   #68
Atomic22
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Not just the Spanish come home Becks but leave Posh there
nooooooo posh is lovely
Old 18-01-2004, 19:50   #69
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsy42
Lol Bexy not pointing the finger at anyone in particular, just a general observation me and bb31 have made. For example when we used to go in a chat room for a laugh, one of the first questions a bloke asked was "What are you wearing"?? So our standard reply was peek-a-boo bra, crotchless knicks and 6" stilletoes. Funnily enough thats what I wear to do the housework

Now I used to tell them I was wearing a string vest with matching tutu,with dayglow thong and fishnet tights with fluorescent wellies all topped off with a balaclava.

Funnily I never got many answers after that.

Incog.
Old 18-01-2004, 19:54   #70
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic22
Hey if thats what he wants to do thats fine by me Im all about choice, wether they be in good or bad taste
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote