Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Superman & Lois

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Superman & Lois

Old 07-05-2023, 01:31   #16
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
Christopher Reeve and Margot Kidder for me.
Yup the original Superman was good but Clark made him much better!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2023, 11:15   #17
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Superman & Lois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yup the original Superman was good but Clark made him much better!!!
Dude thought as you were so retro you would know Reeves is by no means the original

Old 07-05-2023, 19:59   #18
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
but the "undercover" investigation, just seems a slow and depressing way to lead up to a big showdown in the end.
Not just the investigation, the whole cancer thing is just something I just have no interest in. If I wanted medical drama, I'd watch a medical drama series.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 20:13   #19
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Trust Dude111 to reactivate a thread started over 20yrs ago. He still lives in the past.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 20:28   #20
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

This is not even 3 years old, and I "reactivated" it.

Old 08-05-2023, 10:32   #21
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456
Trust Dude111 to reactivate a thread started over 20yrs ago. He still lives in the past.
Thank you for your kind words Pip,I like to scan the bases and find good stuff to reply to....

I only reply to it if I have something to add and if the link is still valid..... (Very seldom I will reply and supply a new link if the original is now invalid)

Like I did in this thread: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...4&styleid=1077

But I dont do that often.....
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 00:51   #22
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

well the last couple of episodes, were really good, and did leave me wanting more, didn't realise last was the last of this series.

Unfortunately have read that CW is having to make financial cuts, so some ppl may not return, and if that affects special effects, could be a problem

on the plus side, first 2 episodes of My Adventures with Superman are available, new anime style cartoon of Clark et al. joining the Planet. watched first episode, looks a lot of fun
admars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 11:27   #23
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Yes I really enjoyed the last few episodes too and been left wanting more, I hate waiting for shows to return.
Old 09-07-2023, 15:56   #24
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

The last couple were an improvement, but on the whole, it was a poor season IMO.
Season 4 will be shorter, and missing many of the regulars, so we'll see how that goes.

I highly doubt there will be a Season 5.