Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | VM can't seem to get my contract right!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

VM can't seem to get my contract right!

Old 04-06-2023, 16:45   #1
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
VM can't seem to get my contract right!

Just posted this in VM community chat, not really sure if anyone from VM would see it here, but to say I'm a bit peed off would be an understatement.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5...5337432#M52779
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2023, 18:31   #2
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: VM can't seem to get my contract right!

VM staff normally respond within a day or two. They should be able to look in to the issue. I've generally found them to be quite helpful on there (although it can take a while if you're back and forth with questions and answers to the questions).
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 18:59   #3
techguyone
Deus Vult

techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age

I figured it was worth a short seeing as the phone support were woeful.
Old 04-06-2023, 20:25   #4
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts

Which team did you use to change the package? I would try the thinking of leaving us team when they open up again in the morning they're always the best I have found.

The others can be useless.
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 20:35   #5
techguyone
Deus Vult

It was done, I had the email with the change of package and everything.

Hell, even their systems say that I changed in Jan 23

The only thing is. It hasn't.
Old 07-06-2023, 20:25   #6
techguyone
Deus Vult

I have a resolution!

not through Cs or even Retentions (although I did get a cracking new deal from them)
I got resolution through VM forums from a VM staff member there.
Kinda hard to figure Vm's adamant refusal to credit me back the money they overcharged me, but persistence paid off.
Old 07-06-2023, 21:51   #7
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Might be an idea to let others on the VM forum know the mods sorted it out for you.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote