Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ofcom: Virgin Media O2 most complained about TV service.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Ofcom: Virgin Media O2 most complained about TV service.

Old 27-05-2023, 01:03   #16
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Ofcom: Virgin Media O2 most complained about TV service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
No, the joke is your own responses to posts, which are a combination of deliberate put-downs and kidology. Gaslighting pure and simple.

My point here was that there are serial complainers and that they just have to complain if they don’t get the deal they want. They just keep pestering until they get it, and I guess that VM has just had it with them.

If people don’t like the price of the service they receive, they should go elsewhere.

As I and others on here have said, over many years with Virgin, I have never had cause to complain about the service I have received. The people complaining are the tiresome serial whingers who have it in their heads that whinging can be profitable. Maybe Virgin is attempting to disabuse them of that idea.

I’d have Virgin over Sky any day.
Is that your job application to ACAS?
epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement