Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Old 28-07-2013, 23:49   #1396
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Taker has said for the last few years he would like a match at WM with Lesnar. I myself would love Taker to be a surprise entrant at Number 30 in the Rumble, win and then face the champion at WM. Taker would then win the title, and retire it as well as the streak and then we would have a big deal on RAW about Cena being handed back the title in a weak tournament for the new champion.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-07-2013, 06:57   #1397
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Taker needs somebody good enough to carry his injuries through a long match. That person is not Cena.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 09:11   #1398
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Just watched Total Divas from last night. The first 20 minutes or so was awful. It's based around the Bellas and you get to see how nasty and bitchy they really are, I was shocked. If it wasn't for Natalya I would have given up but it got better as it went along. Just like in her matches she carries the other girls. Strangely compelling though and I'll be watching next week with interest.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 29-07-2013, 10:44   #1399
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

Where did you watch it? I couldn't find it on Virgin anywhere at all, had to download it to watch. Agree the Bella twins can be bitchy, but when one of them is sleeping with Cena it explains why they get away with murder.
Old 29-07-2013, 11:40   #1400
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

I downloaded it too, I don't think it will be made available over here. I try not to pre-judge any of the WWE Superstars based on what happens on Raw or Smackdown as it could easily be part of their character but I did think the Bellas seemed a bit full of themselves after returning. But this show makes it pretty clear. If she sticks around I think Eva Marie will be trouble as well but Vince loves that sort of thing - he encourages behind-the-scenes confrontation as he feels it gets fans more interested if the people concerned have a match.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 29-07-2013, 12:18   #1401
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Looking at the coming up, I think Cena is marrying whichever Bella twin he's seeing. Out of interest, I wonder how you would be able to tell the difference between them?
Old 29-07-2013, 12:20   #1402
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

One of them has a crooked nose that points down a bit. That's just about the only way I make them out.

Of course, with Brie having being in a relationship with Daniel Bryan for 2 years you can see how Summerslam is going to be played out...

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 15-08-2013, 00:07   #1403
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

[ADMIN EDIT: Link removed due to bad language]

WTF?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 00:13   #1404
Jameseh

Jesus wept, it just looks awful. Not funny awful or so bad its good, just absolutely dire.
Old 15-08-2013, 14:04   #1405
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
[ADMIN EDIT: Link removed due to bad language]

WTF?
Sorry about that, I didn't think when posting the link.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 15:59   #1406
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

No worries.

In other news Darren Young has just come out. Brave move, I wish him the best

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 18-08-2013, 20:54   #1407
Jameseh

Dear lord, the 2K14 WrestleMania mode panel or whatever it was called, what a car crash. JR, Flair, alcohol and a live mic don't mix.
Old 18-08-2013, 21:08   #1408
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

I watched the final 15 minutes of that. I felt so sorry for JR, he did his best to salvage something from that train wreck. Flair is in major trouble with WWE over it apparently.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 18-08-2013, 21:37   #1409
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Heard so much about this, wish I'd known about this and watched it. Dare say it will be on YouTube soon.

Not looking forward to tonight, it will either end with Cena walking with the title or Orton cashing in on Bryan winning the title. Either way, it will not be Bryan leaving with the title.
Old 18-08-2013, 21:41   #1410
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Heard so much about this, wish I'd known about this and watched it. Dare say it will be on YouTube soon.
Here you go, the full thing http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/ww...flair-details/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Not looking forward to tonight, it will either end with Cena walking with the title or Orton cashing in on Bryan winning the title. Either way, it will not be Bryan leaving with the title.
Rumours are saying Bryan will turn heel. Hope not as the guy is on fire right now and they've not had enough time to fully exploit it yet.

Vote #AnyoneButTory