Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

Old 25-04-2010, 23:45   #121
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
re: Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...mate-poll.html

Im glad Rachel came top of the poll because she is and was such a nice person in the house and she was only in it for the experience and went on to do the job she loves doing after the show and was not a wanna be and never expected anything handed to her on a plate when she came out of the house.

I would love to see her back in the house but as regards Niki not a hope in hell. She is a pure wanna be and puts on an act and pretends to be dumb
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-04-2010, 20:22   #122
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0426/news/dav...o-be-bb11-logo

I suppose it's only fair if they use Davinas' eye for the last series
Old 29-04-2010, 12:06   #123
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0426/news/dav...o-be-bb11-logo

I suppose it's only fair if they use Davinas' eye for the last series
That's a nice gesture
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 16:08   #124
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0429/news/jed...big-brother-11

Jedward are supposed to be going in for a couple of days to promote their new album, didn't they say this about the celeb one?
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 17:58   #125
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrankie View Post
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0429/news/jed...big-brother-11

Jedward are supposed to be going in for a couple of days to promote their new album, didn't they say this about the celeb one?
plz say they don't
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 17:59   #126
Sasha222
Inactive

Im really really hoping that they are to busy to go in. BB would have to ruin the last show by coming up with this stupid plan. You would think they would come up with something better
Old 29-04-2010, 18:04   #127
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Im really really hoping that they are to busy to go in. BB would have to ruin the last show by coming up with this stupid plan. You would think they would come up with something better
I hope it's not true
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 18:10   #128
Sasha222
Inactive

So do I. had more than enough of them on X factor last year and thought they would never leave. I want to be able to enjoy the very last one without looking at them in it. It should just be new ones going in and unless one of them get sick or dies then it should be just them in and only them. I hate when they put new people in all the time and then the ones in the house find out if they are popular or not and then they start putting on an act. They better make this one a one to remember
Old 29-04-2010, 18:20   #129
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

I think that a troupe of monkeys would be more entertaining.

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 19:11   #130
Sasha222
Inactive

I think you are in the wrong thread. This is for people who like BB. There is another thread for people who dont like BB. Has somebody actually forced you to watch it. There is a thing called a remote controll to swith over and change the channel. I dont go on threads about tv programmes I dont like and start slagging of the people who like the show. Each to there own. It's becoming more than annoying people coming on here that dont like BB. We do get it you dont like so so why keep coming on this thread to tell us

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0429/news/bb9...h-date-rumours

This is now anohter date for bb to start. Before anymore rumors go out they BB should give a proper date for the start.
Old 29-04-2010, 20:15   #131
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Quote:
I think you are in the wrong thread. This is for people who like BB. There is another thread for people who dont like BB. Has somebody actually forced you to watch it. There is a thing called a remote controll to swith over and change the channel. I dont go on threads about tv programmes I dont like and start slagging of the people who like the show. Each to there own. It's becoming more than annoying people coming on here that dont like BB. We do get it you dont like so so why keep coming on this thread to tell us

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0429/news/bb9...h-date-rumours

This is now anohter date for bb to start. Before anymore rumors go out they BB should give a proper date for the start.
I'd be happy with a 3rd June start, wasn't it the 3rd last year?.
1st May in 2 days, so we should have the press release soon with eye logo ect.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 20:29   #132
Sasha222
Inactive

Cant remember but I do know that they start when BGT is nearly over
Old 29-04-2010, 20:30   #133
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Just a heads-up, if you don't like Big Brother then simply keep out of this one and start your own.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 23:28   #134
Sasha222
Inactive

Hopefully now in May they will start advertising BB. : hyper: Only a month to go for it. Cant wait. It's like a life time away. Dont know what we will do next year when we have none. I hope this seris will do as well in the ratings and then another station picks it up. It's a shame to see it go
Old 01-05-2010, 18:23   #135
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0430/news/dav...ion-pound-drop

I would prefer if there was no game show and the one million was used to give us back the 24/live feed and a descent big brother. Also it looks like bb will be starting in June