Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 05-02-2005, 23:03   #1126
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Re: what music are you listening to?

Bah, I used to like metal groups, but then I grew up

Now, I've moved on to U.N.K.L.E featuring Ian Brown - 'Fear'... it's amazing
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2005, 23:16   #1127
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
Now, I've moved on to U.N.K.L.E featuring Ian Brown - 'Fear'... it's amazing
Losts Souls featuring Richard Ashcroft is better

Listening to Telepathic Surgery by the Flaming Lips now...
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 23:27   #1128
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne A
Roy Orbison - You Got It.
You really are unusual for your generation.
its funny you should say that. Its like the Human Leagues - Dont you want me? That was out before i was born, but i guess if you hear and old song such as that later on in life you either like it or dont.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 00:46   #1129
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Tilt - Twelve

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 01:02   #1130
Earl of Bronze

Just dug out Metallicas ''Black'' album. Ahhhhh, takes me back to '91 that does.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:42   #1131
sir_drinks_alot
Inactive

Services: WNYC
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age
sir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze agesir_drinks_alot has reached the bronze age

capital gold
sir_drinks_alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 11:56   #1132
Halcyon
Hello !

Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Right now I am listening to the Lost Language Record Label "Exhibition2" 3Cd collection which is a mix of progressive trance music and bonus ambient CD.

Old 06-02-2005, 14:19   #1133
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl of Bronze
Just dug out Metallicas ''Black'' album. Ahhhhh, takes me back to '91 that does.

Good stuff! The last decent album they made IMO
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 20:44   #1134
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D
Good stuff! The last decent album they made IMO
not a st anger fan eh?

i'm listening to iron maiden's back catalogue now... i heard rumors they may appear at carling festival, so getting back into the ways of them

incidentally, instead of posting here and actually typing things, i could just put a reference in to my signature every now and again couldnt i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
Bah, I used to like metal groups, but then I grew up
heresy! burn him! heh. incidentally, dream theater arent metal, technically they are prog rock/metal . how many metal groups do you know who have a singer with a dangerously high voice and a keyboard section? :P:

so there
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 21:28   #1135
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Just downloaded a compilation of all my different CDs onto my new MP3 player. Didn't get te player that I really wanted (couldn't justify the cost) but the one I've got seems ok, holds enough music for me to be able to get by for a few hours at work, and didn't cost the earth.

All I need to do now is expand my musical collection a little.

I'm thinking of broadening my musical tastes a little, anybody got any suggestions for new groups I could listen to?

In recent years I've re-discovered G'n'R, developed a taste for Avril Lavigne and Snow Patrol and discovered that I don't like Foo Fighters.

I thought I might try some light dance music, or even try to find some more groups a bit like Snow Patrol, any thoughts?

Cheers,

Raist.
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 22:36   #1136
Halcyon
Hello !

Latest music I'velistened to this weekend:

Royksopp - "Melody AM"

Chicane - "Far From The Maddening Crowds"

Massive Attack - "100th Window"

Ulrich Schnauss - "A Strangely Isolated Place"

Old 06-02-2005, 22:40   #1137
jellybaby
Inactive

Services: VM VIP50
jellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze array
jellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze arrayjellybaby has a bronze array
Send a message via AIM to jellybaby Send a message via MSN to jellybaby

Chemical Brothers - Push the button...Fantastic Album
Scissor Sisters - Always listening to this
jellybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 21:20   #1138
Mal
Inactive

Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Chemical Brothers - Exit Planet Dust
Old 11-02-2005, 21:54   #1139
AndrewJ
Inactive

AndrewJ has a nice shiny star
AndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny star

Dj Happyman Face 2 Face
AndrewJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 22:04   #1140
Mal
Inactive

Talking Re: what music are you listening to?

Chemical Brothers -