Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1
Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 14:06   #946
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
Lets hope they do what Boxnation did!

Otherwise, lets hope ESPN will take it over to form ESPN2 and ESPN3
Cannot see that happening Alan.
Old 02-02-2012, 14:07   #947
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Cannot see that happening Alan.
Premier Sports need to realise that they will not get put into the XL pack. take BoxNation for example!
Old 02-02-2012, 14:39   #948
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked_and_Crazy View Post
Yes I got that story from Broadcast.

I was just reposting it for FREE on my blog.

But if you go to my blog you will see that I have posted ''Broadcastnow: Virgin Media talks with Premier Sports stall.'' on my headline.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 02-02-2012, 15:32   #949
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Premier Sports need to realise that they will not get put into the XL pack. take BoxNation for example!
I think Premier Sports will have a larger appeal compared to Boxnation as there are many more sports covered.
Old 02-02-2012, 15:33   #950
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I think Premier will have a larger appeal compared to Boxnation as there are many more sports covered.
I agree, maybe we should launch a XXL TV pack!
Old 02-02-2012, 15:55   #951
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
I think Premier Sports will have a larger appeal compared to Boxnation as there are many more sports covered.
Exactly.
Old 02-02-2012, 17:47   #952
loggo
Inactive

loggo is an unknown quantity at this point

I for one think its a shame that virgin won't allow it in there x.l pack,I'm all for more free channels with pay enough for our subs every month!!
Old 02-02-2012, 17:56   #953
Dhansak
Inactive

Services: Tivo, 50mb internet, V+ HD. Tivo VIP deal with VM.
Dhansak is an unknown quantity at this point

I know there are changes to Virgins TV choice on demand, but all mine has disappeared and I dont even have the new menu options mentioned - anyone else have this problem - on the TiVo?
Old 02-02-2012, 18:00   #954
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhansak View Post
I know there are changes to Virgins TV choice on demand, but all mine has disappeared and I dont even have the new menu options mentioned - anyone else have this problem - on the TiVo?
All working here with new VoD menu. Try a reboot.
Old 02-02-2012, 18:07   #955
andrewstevenson

Quote:
Quote:
I think Premier will have a larger appeal compared to Boxnation as there are many more sports covered.
I agree with a larger hd content range

Old 02-02-2012, 19:07   #956
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Yes they could do this and charge a extra?

£10.00 Boxnation
£7.99 Premier sports

ETC

could you think of the price of the subs for the xxl pack if these were included
Old 02-02-2012, 19:23   #957
Dhansak
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
All working here with new VoD menu. Try a reboot.
Thanks for reply. I got a message now advising VoD not available - will reboot when it stops recording, so about 3.30 am with the amount I have it set to record LOL.

Out of interest, will we start to see any Sky HD movies/content in the VoD or were they not included in the deal?
Old 02-02-2012, 19:28   #958
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhansak View Post
Thanks for reply. I got a message now advising VoD not available - will reboot when it stops recording, so about 3.30 am with the amount I have it set to record LOL.

Out of interest, will we start to see any Sky HD movies/content in the VoD or were they not included in the deal?
They are planned, just not sure of the launch date, just yet.
Old 02-02-2012, 19:32   #959
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
They are planned, just not sure of the launch date, just yet.
Soon l gather along with all the other goodies planned.
Old 02-02-2012, 19:34   #960
Dhansak
Inactive

As someone mentioned earlier then it comes under the heading with a few other things: "Coming soon".

My wishlist:

F1 HD, but will make do with BBC HD coverage for half of it and SD for the other half

Sky Sports 3/4 HD

ITV HD channels - for the sports

(anyone spot a theme here....I like me sport ).

Also, its about time someone started a dedicated channel to just showing CSI - all versions, House and NCIS (again both variants), 24 hours a day 7 days a week .
Closed Thread