Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Big Brother returns on Channel 5

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Big Brother returns on Channel 5

Old 25-08-2011, 10:54   #781
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: Big Brother returns on Channel 5

I dont mind even if he is doing it for the camera or to save himself from eviction. At the moment to me he is the only interesting one in there. Sick of hearing about the self pity stories of Kerry and the poor me act and her act I miss my kids. Heard it the first time around on I.A.C.G.M.O.O.H
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-08-2011, 12:22   #782
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

The crowd went mad for Jedward on Thursday. They even had hatson their head like Jedward's hair.
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 13:41   #783
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha222 View Post
I dont mind even if he is doing it for the camera or to save himself from eviction. At the moment to me he is the only interesting one in there. Sick of hearing about the self pity stories of Kerry and the poor me act and her act I miss my kids. Heard it the first time around on I.A.C.G.M.O.O.H
Yes... I think last nights show was good (Jedwards aside) It's starting to get more interesting now.

What do you think of Tara's emotional outburst? She seems to be worried the show will damage her hollywood movie career.

What was the last thing she was in?
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 14:28   #784
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
If you say so.
I don't say so it is a fact that they are Irish.

I really liked last nights highlights and the splitting up of Jedward task was really funny.
Old 25-08-2011, 14:32   #785
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Sally is the bookies fave to go. A shame as she makes better viewing than Bobby, although his new found voice is interesting...
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 17:27   #786
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

I dont like that guy with pink hair. The amount of swearing he does and amount of gosipe. Hope he up next and gets kicked out
Old 25-08-2011, 17:27   #787
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
so none of you find them funny?
Can't say as I do.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 18:49   #788
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Yes... I think last nights show was good (Jedwards aside) It's starting to get more interesting now.

What do you think of Tara's emotional outburst? She seems to be worried the show will damage her hollywood movie career.

What was the last thing she was in?
I think she was in acting mod I so want Kerry Katona to be voted out as what else is there to know about her. We already know her. I want Bobby to stay as I think there is a lot more to him and could get quite interesting
Old 25-08-2011, 22:27   #789
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Bobby is a very bitter and twisted person. he's showing all the signs.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 22:35   #790
Sasha222
Inactive

If I had to live with the majority of them I would become twisted and bitter as well. Remember were only seeing highlights out of 24hrs so we dont know all the story of what is going on all the time
Old 25-08-2011, 23:01   #791
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

He put his own sweat in what Darryn had to drink. he thinks it will keep him in but it will probably have the opposite effect. the guy is an arse and deserves what will follow from his actions.
Old 25-08-2011, 23:13   #792
Sasha222
Inactive

That was horrible I have to agree and I think he has signed his own eviction. I didn't see any sweat and so thought he had given up until he admitted it to your man.

http://twitpic.com/6b5hsl

Would love to know what did happen here but I guess we will ever know of is it something made up?
Old 25-08-2011, 23:13   #793
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Bobby is a very bitter and twisted person. he's showing all the signs.
yer defo
Old 25-08-2011, 23:17   #794
Gary L
cf.mega poster

I think this is going to go a lot further. it could go as far as Darryn taking legal action against BB and Bobby.
Old 25-08-2011, 23:21   #795
Sasha222
Inactive

When bb spotted him doing it they should have called him in to the diary room and gave him a warning