Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor : 2009

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor : 2009

Old 17-11-2009, 00:14   #316
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: X Factor : 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobnob1 View Post
I would give stacie one. she was really sexy when she wore that black leather outfit!
She's ok till she opens her mouth and speaks
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-11-2009, 23:50   #317
Tony.
Inactive

Services: Triple XL (Phone,BB & TV) Samsung V+HD(30 meg Superhub)
Tony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud ofTony. has much to be proud of

Anyone noticed this, I know it is 'The Whapping Liar' but still made me laugh.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-claimed.html

Quote:
X FACTOR chiefs faced "fix" claims last night after it emerged soundmen have been drowning out Jedward's singing with backing vocals
How bad are they?
Tony. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 18:19   #318
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Personally, i think they`re crap and its so sad that the public and certain judges are voting for them and putting really good singers out of the competition.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 19:22   #319
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

OK so who is going to be voted out tonight? My guess Lloyd.
Tinky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 19:27   #320
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Its hard to say who will be voted out and kept in as all the good singers are being kept in. Llyod is kept in for his pretty boy looks and thats about it. X factor is a joke this year
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 21:33   #321
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

I thought Stacey was good but the twins were rubbish as usual, Danyl was good but a really bad arrangement of a great song. Someone please stop the stupid young girls from screaming and voting.!

Lucy was probably one of the best singers IMHO but she was voted out.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 21:42   #322
Sasha222
Inactive

Oh I wish I could stop them screaming and voting. At this stage I dont care who wins or who is kept in or put out because the whole show is a complete joke
Old 21-11-2009, 21:54   #323
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by budwieser View Post

Lucy was probably one of the best singers IMHO but she was voted out.
Um.. By the public so she must not have been that good.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 21:58   #324
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Have already voted for Jedward via the red button
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 22:51   #325
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I think it was a very good show tonight, apart from those awful twins, ITV must be spending a fortune on them, I dread to think that they will be in the final- yuk
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 22:58   #326
Hobnob1
Inactive

Hobnob1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stacie was hot hot hot!!
Hobnob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2009, 23:08   #327
Sasha222
Inactive

I actually think its set up for a Jedward and Llyod final. What a disaster that would be. It would def be the end of the X factor
Old 22-11-2009, 07:47   #328
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I would like to see Stacey and Joe in the final. Olly is losing his appeal, all his songs seem to sound the same for some reason.
Tinky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 09:04   #329
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
I actually think its set up for a Jedward and Llyod final. What a disaster that would be. It would def be the end of the X factor
How the hell can it be a set up? - You know some people come out with the most ridiculous assumptions - Just like those face book groups; the Jedward hate society or whatever the hell it is called - I've seen some really stupid comments on those groups because sadly some of my friends have joined that group and I get the invitations to join it - I had a quick look, some people seriously need to get a fecking life, threats of voilence towards the twins and their familes - one hate group even mentioned they were going to hire a hit man.

I also seriously doubt that ITV will pull the plug on X Factor..

X Factor is making ITV millions and the audience figures are the best they have ever seen - they cannot afford to just pull the show when it is doing so well in terms of audience and advertising revenue levels.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 10:57   #330
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

I wish the audiences would shut up when the judges are talking. Some of us do want to hear what they are saying.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote