Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | How do I connect? Help please!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Networking
Register FAQ Community Calendar

How do I connect? Help please!

Old 08-02-2009, 09:41   #16
Noggo
Inactive

Services: VM XL broadband, Sky+ TV and BT phone
Noggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation era
Re: How do I connect? Help please!

Charmberxm, have you sorted it out yet or you still got problems?
Noggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-02-2009, 09:30   #17
smee init
Inactive

Services: Sky TV, VM 20Mb
smee init is on a distinguished roadsmee init is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggo View Post
Charmberxm, have you sorted it out yet or you still got problems?
Dont you just hate it when you dont hear back that the problem has been solved and how
smee init is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 10:39   #18
Noggo
Inactive

Services: VM XL broadband, Sky+ TV and BT phone
Noggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation eraNoggo has entered a golden reputation era

Yes it would be nice to here back from the original posters now and again with an update. I had a feeling post #13 was the problem, no DSL connection as the LED was out and it was just the case of waiting for Tiscali or BT to sort it out at the exchange end (but we’ll never know, not going to lose any sleep over it though. I'll just cry myself to sleep every night, hehe).

Exactly the same problem as a neighbour of mine, except he's got a Netgear and it was an amber LED and he was all in a tis blaming the damn laptop, damn Microsoft, damn kids for messing with the laptop. Nothing to be ashamed off, he's new to all the PC stuff and I was glad to help him out. Now he's knows to go the check the router first, then blame everyone else second .
Noggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 15:16   #19
smee init
Inactive

Services: Sky TV, VM 20Mb
smee init is on a distinguished roadsmee init is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggo View Post
Yes it would be nice to here back from the original posters now and again with an update. I had a feeling post #13 was the problem, no DSL connection as the LED was out and it was just the case of waiting for Tiscali or BT to sort it out at the exchange end (but we’ll never know, not going to lose any sleep over it though. I'll just cry myself to sleep every night, hehe).

Exactly the same problem as a neighbour of mine, except he's got a Netgear and it was an amber LED and he was all in a tis blaming the damn laptop, damn Microsoft, damn kids for messing with the laptop. Nothing to be ashamed off, he's new to all the PC stuff and I was glad to help him out. Now he's knows to go the check the router first, then blame everyone else second .
always the way blame the kids thats why they are there.
smee init is offline   Reply With Quote