Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Multiculturalism is dangerous

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Multiculturalism is dangerous

Old 06-12-2023, 19:12   #271
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
People are FORCED to eat Halal meat, that hasn't been slaughtered to UK/EU standard animal welfare conditions. As I pointed out, even Halal slaughtering the meat for use by non-Muslims is ILLEGAL. Do they consume all of the that 22% of chickens slaughtered in the UK? It's a form of cartel, where only one group is allowed to supply meat products.
Do you eat fish? If so you have probably been eating Halal. All fish, unless it has been farmed, is Halal.

Also, did you know that the standards of Kosher meat are almost the same as for Halal?

For slaughtered meat to be Halal or Kosher, it is important that the animal has been reared with high standards of husbandry, basically organically. Halal and Kosher meat animals are often raised on the same farms. It is also important that the animal is kept calm and content until it is killed. This is to reduce the amount of adrenaline released into the tissue and also because the Prophet demanded that all of Allah's creation is treated well. Traditionally, the animal is led to a feeding stall. While it is eating, a surgically sharp blade is passed through its jugular and windpipe. Properly done, the animal doesn't know it has been cut before it is unconscious. The slaughtered animal is then hung upside-down to bleed out. Blood is not consumed in Islam or Judaism. In both traditions the animal is blessed before slaughter.

Nowadays, because of UK traditions, and the perception that they are a less cruel way of killing an animal, the animal must be stunned before it has its throat cut. This is done with an electric shock or a stun gun.

Having witnessed both methods being done professionally my personal view is that traditional Islamic and Jewish methods are more humane if done properly. Maybe my view has been affected by seeing a 'stunned' cow hung upside-down whilst still conscious and having its abdomen cut open and screaming in pain and terror.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2023, 19:18   #272
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (900 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Secondly as someone with sight issues and being partially sighted I do take offence though to your attempt to turn sight into a joke.
Good grief.

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
It never crossed my mind and I eat at least 4 or 5 chicken breasts a day.
Wow, I thought I ate a lot of chicken, but I'm nowhere near that.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 19:49   #273
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
<SNIP>

Ditto. It never crossed my mind and I eat at least 4 or 5 chicken breasts a day.
Ah - now I understand.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 19:52   #274
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Good grief.

---------- Post added at 19:18 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Wow, I thought I ate a lot of chicken, but I'm nowhere near that.
It’s why you look the way you do and I look the way I do

J/K

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 09:14   #275
jonbxx
cf.mega poster

Services: VM VIP Pack
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
People are FORCED to eat Halal meat, that hasn't been slaughtered to UK/EU standard animal welfare conditions. As I pointed out, even Halal slaughtering the meat for use by non-Muslims is ILLEGAL. Do they consume all of the that 22% of chickens slaughtered in the UK? It's a form of cartel, where only one group is allowed to supply meat products.
Wow, I didn’t know it was illegal to eat Halal meat. Which law am I breaking by going to the local kebab shop? What sort of sentence should I expect if the rozzers come calling?
jonbxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 22:21   #276
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
My point is about 300,000 Muslims marching through London. Very intimidating especially because police could not protect the nearby public.
What a load of cobblers, I know quite a few people who went on the march and I can tell you they certainly aren't muslims. Next you'll be saying it was 300,000 gun carrying terrorists.
GrimUpNorth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 23:04   #277
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
What a load of cobblers, I know quite a few people who went on the march and I can tell you they certainly aren't muslims. Next you'll be saying it was 300,000 gun carrying terrorists.
?????

Old 08-12-2023, 08:31   #278
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

Quote:
?????
Your description of the 300,000 seems to change from post to post, probably related to how intolerant you're feeling at the time. Look back through some your posts and you'll see how daft the statements about the 300,000 are.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:43   #279
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Your description of the 300,000 seems to change from post to post, probably related to how intolerant you're feeling at the time. Look back through some your posts and you'll see how daft the statements about the 300,000 are.
Prove that.

I've been totally consistent about the 300,000. They are Hamas supporters who use the 'Free Palestine' metaphor to avoid arrest for antisemitism. That's what I've been saying in one way or another. I've also said that 300,000 on the march are unpoliceable, which explains why the 'From the river to the sea' supporters of genocide have not been arrested.

I would add, from what I could see in the videos, that the non-Muslims in the crowd are mainly younger people who know squat about anything.

Old 08-12-2023, 10:13   #280
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array

Quote:
Prove that.

I've been totally consistent about the 300,000. They are Hamas supporters who use the 'Free Palestine' metaphor to avoid arrest for antisemitism. That's what I've been saying in one way or another. I've also said that 300,000 on the march are unpoliceable, which explains why the 'From the river to the sea' supporters of genocide have not been arrested.

I would add, from what I could see in the videos, that the non-Muslims in the crowd are mainly younger people who know squat about anything.
It is you that has to prove your assertion. Given there is no evidence that all 300,000 marchers are Hamas supporters, you have all your work ahead of you to prove different.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:54   #281
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
It is you that has to prove your assertion. Given there is no evidence that all 300,000 marchers are Hamas supporters, you have all your work ahead of you to prove different.

Grim said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth
It was his assertion I asked him to prove.

Get a grip and read things properly.

Old 08-12-2023, 11:03   #282
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Hello pot, meet kettle. I see you’re both the same colour.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 08-12-2023, 11:12   #283
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Quote:
Hello pot, meet kettle. I see you’re both the same colour.
Possibly - but we don't need to eat 4 or 5 chicken breasts a day. Otherwise we'd look like you and that would never do.

Old 08-12-2023, 11:23   #284
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Not sure I’ve said “we” need to eat that many.

Still waiting for a genuine answer to my question that isn’t a derivative of “I just don’t know” seeing as anything more substantial than that might go some way to giving your opinion a much-needed shot in the arm.

Vote #AnyoneButTory

Last edited by Russ; 08-12-2023 at 11:27.
Old 08-12-2023, 14:36   #285
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Prove that.
OK, no problem, here're are just a couple of examples of you changing description of the 300,000, but anybody reading your posts will know there are more versions out there:

Quote:
My point is about 300,000 Muslims marching through London. Very intimidating especially because police could not protect the nearby public.
Quote:
Russ is blind to 300,000 Hamas supporting protestors asserting themselves in London and elsewhere.
Quote:
And I would add, from what I see on here, the majority of the scare mongering posts are by older out of touch people who just have a thing against Muslims and who really haven't got a clue what they're on about beyond what their blind political allegiance tells them to do/say? The people I know who went on the march are highly qualified, professional and well paid people in their 40's, 50's and older and I'm pretty sure they know quite a lot about why they felt they had to go to London to join the march.