Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 14:05   #2341
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Media Boy EXCLUSIVE: Media Boy confirmed launch dates of two channels - should launch on Tuesday.

I can now reveal that the following channels should launch on Tuesday on Virgin Media:

Channels to launch:
-CBS Reality +1 to launch on Virgin Channel 201 on the M+, L and XL Packages.
-Horror Channel +1 to launch on Virgin Channel 202 on the M+, L and XL Packages.

No word yet on when FOX + will launch on Virgin Media.

NOTE: I do not work for Virgin Media so all the information on this post is still subject to change.

©copyright 2013 Media Boy 2006 - 2013. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.
2 down 12 to go cheers MB buddy.
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2013, 14:29   #2342
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
2 down 12 to go cheers MB buddy.
Don't you mean 10?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 02-09-2013, 14:36   #2343
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Don't you mean 10?
Yeah i need a new keyboard i did mean 10.
Old 02-09-2013, 14:38   #2344
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Yeah i need a new keyboard i did mean 10.
On that PM you sent me - some new rumours has appeared on it.
Old 02-09-2013, 14:40   #2345
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Oh goody goody.
Old 02-09-2013, 14:43   #2346
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Indeed as a perfect slogan to Sky's believe in better Virgin's slogan should be Anything you have got we have got better
Just received my last offer to come back to Virgin Media. As a Virgin mobile customer they are offering a free V+HD box, with no monthly subscription free, rather than the bog standard V HD box as my second box.

My contract with SKY is up in December. What happens in the next 90 days will determine who I get my TV from in January.
Old 02-09-2013, 14:44   #2347
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Anymore that i hear of i will let you know buddy
Old 02-09-2013, 14:46   #2348
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Just received my last offer to come back to Virgin Media. As a Virgin mobile customer they are offering a free V+HD box, with no monthly subscription free, rather than the bog standard V HD box as my second box.

My contract with SKY is up in December. What happens in the next 90 days will determine who I get my TV from in January.
It was meant in banter dear Chad but its certainly hotting up now with every company trying to get more custom and many customers looking for more bang for their buck.
Old 02-09-2013, 14:50   #2349
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
It was meant in banter dear Chad but its certainly hotting up now with every company trying to get more custom and many customers looking for more bang for their buck.
It was taken as banter old chum. The pay TV market is evolving at an incredible rate at the moment. I just want to enjoy the TV I love without paying an arm and a leg for it.
Old 02-09-2013, 17:56   #2350
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Rumour: More than 18 new channels may launch this month on Virgin Media???

Media Boy reveal latest info he has seen on Web sites or from Virgin Viewers:

-More4 HD**
-More music on demand slates*
-FOX+*
-CNN USA*
-CNN USA HD*
-CNN International HD*
-Sky Atlantic**
-Sky Atlantic HD**
-5 Later**
-Disney HD*
-Sky Sports News HD*
-Sky News HD**
-Sky 3D**
-Sky Sports 3 HD**
-Sky Sports 4 HD**
-Sky Sports F1 HD**
-Universal HD**
-Sky1 +1**
-MTV Classic**

*Info from Digital Spy
**Info from Virgin Viewers

NOTE: ALL CHANNELS NOT CONFIRMED AS LAUNCHING BY VIRGIN MEDIA INSIDERS.
Old 02-09-2013, 18:00   #2351
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Rumour: More than 18 new channels may launch this month on Virgin Media???

Media Boy reveal latest info he has seen on Web sites or from Virgin Viewers:

-More4 HD**
-More music on demand slates*
-FOX+*
-CNN USA*
-CNN USA HD*
-CNN International HD*
-Sky Atlantic**
-Sky Atlantic HD**
-5 Later**
-Disney HD*
-Sky Sports News HD*
-Sky 3D**
-Sky Sports 3 HD**
-Sky Sports 4 HD**
-Sky Sports F1 HD**
-Universal HD**
-Sky1 +1**
-MTV Classic**

*Info from Digital Spy
**Info from Virgin Viewers

NOTE: ALL CHANNELS NOT CONFIRMED AS LAUNCHING BY VIRGIN MEDIA INSIDERS.
Sky News HD?
Old 02-09-2013, 18:02   #2352
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
Sky News HD?
Forgot that one - channel now added to list.
Old 02-09-2013, 18:02   #2353
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold

Is this the next thing to give Sky back their USP? The next thing to moan about not having

Sky Sports aims to capitalise on ultra-HD following football trial

http://www.cable.co.uk/news/sky-spor...ial-801632102/
Old 02-09-2013, 18:04   #2354
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

do I get my hopes up for the missing sky sports HD channels
Old 02-09-2013, 18:06   #2355
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
do I get my hopes up for the missing sky sports HD channels
Just seen that info on Sky Sports HD Channels today - best wait until one of my insiders can confirmed it.
Closed Thread