Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | X Factor : 2009

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor : 2009

Old 13-11-2009, 09:28   #211
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: X Factor : 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
In any line of work no matter what you do - By paying a contribution to someones pay packet doesn't automatically grant someone the right to be rude to that person.
Oh, how I love that line of reasoning when it's used against me. I often get the "I pay your wages" line.. Trouble is, being tax payer, I also pay part of my own wages..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-11-2009, 15:45   #212
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Sure Louis gets a pay deal for his contract to appear as judge on the X Factor but that is not is only line of income.

In any line of work no matter what you do - By paying a contribution to someones pay packet doesn't automatically grant someone the right to be rude to that person.

So in this case someone was being rude to Louis because it was his act, so Louis was rude back and rightfully so.
The audience are quiet rude and its gone beyond annoying now when they boo but in saying that Louis Walsh should not have put his fingers up to the audience. Two wrongs dont make a right and also he should never bite the hand that feeds him. He lowered himself to the audiences level when he should have just ignored them and be a professional but even he cant do that seen as he put the twins in the finals in the first place when there was better singers there.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 16:49   #213
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

I just want to see deadwood go, oh please get rid of them!!!!
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 16:57   #214
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I just want to see deadwood go, oh please get rid of them!!!!
You and me both but I think now that there will be a backlash on Simon Cowells acts to get back at him for not getting rid of them last week. Im hoping its not the case but who knows at this stage. If I see them go tru Sun I will be really
Old 13-11-2009, 17:17   #215
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I think the deadwood will be there unitl the final, this week has seen to that, l cannot stand the horrible twins, they will murder the Queens song this week, that is why they will get through, as that is what the producers want.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 17:35   #216
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv-entertain...5875-21817738/
Old 13-11-2009, 17:47   #217
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
John & Edward are close to signing a record deal, according to their X Factor mentor Louis Walsh.

The Irish twins, who survived last week's elimination after the vote went to deadlock, have reportedly attracted "huge interest" from record labels.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...cord-deal.html
Old 13-11-2009, 17:53   #218
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
How can they sign for a different label ,i thought they were the property of cowell for the next 12 months regardless of wether they win or not
Old 13-11-2009, 17:57   #219
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
In that article he says that if the Irish could vote the twins would have more votes. Not in my book. I'm Irish and cant stand them and loads of other people I know cant stand them either. I def wouldn't waste a vote on them idiots.

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
How can they sign for a different label ,i thought they were the property of cowell for the next 12 months regardless of wether they win or not
I actually thought the same thing. I thought that they signed the contract so that the winner gets a chance to get on the record market and establish themselves

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Louis Walsh is in La la land
Old 13-11-2009, 19:09   #220
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
It would appear that is not the case as JLS are with the Epic label as opposed to Alexandra Burke and Leona Lewis being contracted to Simon's Syco Label. On the matter of Louis putting his finger up at the audience, so what, I don't know why people are so 'outraged' by it, many people in his position would do the same thing because it's beyond a joke the audience booing him because, so what if they don't like Louis decision, if they don't like it then why be in the X Factor audience at all. It's Ridiculous!
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 19:15   #221
Sasha222
Inactive

They go to the x factor live shows to get the experience of seeing the shows live not to see Louis Walsh. As I said before its annoying to hear the audience booing and not right but at the same time he should show some cope on and ignore them. He just brought his standards down to the level of the audience. He should rise above it. Hes so stupid that he cant

---------- Post added at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

Also two wrongs dont make a right
Old 13-11-2009, 19:16   #222
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

...and two rights don't make a left, the point being...?
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 19:26   #223
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
...and two rights don't make a left, the point being...?
The point being is that if someone does something stupid to you or call you names then the best thing is to ignore as that hurts more than to follow on and lower yourself to the standard of the other person. Each person is responsible for there own actions
Old 13-11-2009, 22:07   #224
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_wfG1CT1rg

Pity its not true
Old 13-11-2009, 22:23   #225
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age

Question is, if people think Simon Cowell was wrong, are they going to boycott voting for his acts, the only one with 3 left.
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote