Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Celebrity Big Brother : 2010
View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite So Far?
Stephen Baldwin 1 4.55%
Nicola T 4 18.18%
Alex Reid 3 13.64%
Stephanie Beacham 3 13.64%
Lady Sovereign 2 9.09%
Sisqo 1 4.55%
Dane Bowers 1 4.55%
Heidi Fleiss 1 4.55%
Jonas Altberg 1 4.55%
Katia Ivanova 0 0%
Vinnie Jone 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2010, 07:56   #211
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie
Re: Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

The Tree of Temptation

Quote:
Jonas has been set a secret mission this afternoon by Big Brother’s latest surprise – the Tree of Tempation.

Located in the garden, the Tree of Temptation is able to offer housemates what they most desire. However, should they give in to temptation however and take anything the Tree offers them, then a price will have to be paid.
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/the-tree-of-temptation.html
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-01-2010, 16:51   #212
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

sounds like a good task
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 18:36   #213
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

No crowd for tomorrow night because of the snow. Wonder who they are putting in the house tomorrow night as there is no eviction but two shows on
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 18:53   #214
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
No crowd for tomorrow night because of the snow. Wonder who they are putting in the house tomorrow night as there is no eviction but two shows on
more here http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/exclusiv...-tomorrow.html
Old 07-01-2010, 19:19   #215
Sasha222
Inactive

Just had a thought. If they have no crowd for the hightlights or for whatever is going on then surley they wont any audience either for bbmb so they should start the live feed early but I kknow they wont. They will put in a gap filler of something stupid
Old 07-01-2010, 21:39   #216
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-XkIJIPiMI

This is classic. The bible basher put in his place
Old 07-01-2010, 23:53   #217
Sasha222
Inactive

I cant believe this thread is so quiet espically for the last Celeb big brother ever
Old 08-01-2010, 00:20   #218
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

I think we are just enjoying it so much

I love Stephanie... Heidi is great...

I was laughing my head off when Sov and Jonas went in to the task room and sov looked at the bed and went "what the..."

You can imagine what was going through her head hahahaha
Old 08-01-2010, 00:29   #219
Sasha222
Inactive

Ya its brill and Heidi is my fav. I was going mad when she was having a convo with bible basher Stephen and then they cut calling in Jonas to the diary room. Im waiting for the day Heidi tells Stephen to shut up and stop preaching

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:24 ----------

I want Heidi to win and Stephanie and the American singer in the 2nd and third place

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelt...g-brother-2010. Heidi is moving up in the polls. Cant understand how Vinnie Jones is the fav
Old 08-01-2010, 00:34   #220
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Yeah, don't understand why Vinnie is popular? I'm not sure who I want to win yet... just really enjoying the show

I find Heidi really interesting

I wonder who will go in on Friday.... rumours are Tim Westwood?
Old 08-01-2010, 00:35   #221
Sasha222
Inactive

http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/

Read down and Jordan is suppose to go in and do a Mr and mrs quiz about the supposed fight on new years eve. That is one night I wont be watching
Old 08-01-2010, 00:36   #222
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
http://www.bigbrother.tellymix.co.uk/

Read down and Jordan is suppose to go in and do a Mr and mrs quiz about the supposed fight on new years eve. That is one night I wont be watching
Oh dear!... not a fan of Jordan at all
Old 08-01-2010, 01:24   #223
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

"All I ever wanted was to see you smiling" haha Louise will have had that song in her head all night after that experience. Was a good highlights show tonight, can't wait to see what they will put on the live shows tomorrow.
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:11   #224
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Shocking!

Jonas And Katia Snuggle Up!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/b...159ffe/view.c4

Doesn't she have a boyfriend?
Old 08-01-2010, 10:12   #225
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star

I thought Jonas's 'punishment' was brilliant. Made me laugh. Heidi is emerging as one of my faves, although I do like Stephen, but if Tim Westwood does go in then I will be rooting for him. I think he will be pure entertainment till the end.

I can't believe how dim Nicola T is.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote