Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 22-12-2010, 22:42   #1876
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Have a lovely holiday and good luck with the Marathon as well.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-12-2010, 22:58   #1877
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Booked a wee weekend away in Barcelona for myself and Mrs Derek.

Happily it co-incides with the Barcelona marathon that 6 of my workmates are running in so I'll be joining them for a leisurely 26.2 miles round the streets of Barcelona.
hope you have a great time. its a really nice place there.
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2010, 23:00   #1878
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Booked a wee weekend away in Barcelona for myself and Mrs Derek.

Happily it co-incides with the Barcelona marathon that 6 of my workmates are running in so I'll be joining them for a leisurely 26.2 miles round the streets of Barcelona.
Is it a sponsored run?
Old 22-12-2010, 23:05   #1879
gazfan

Services: Virgin XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
After a couple of days of worrying and waiting for blood results to come back to see if I'm a diabitic I got a clean bill of health. I'm so so happy as I was worried sick. Now I can relax and enjoy Christmas.
Great news, good to hear

No-where near as important, but gratifying, none the less, I managed to 'kill' my new netbook last night - luckily I had purchased an external DVD drive & burned the restore disks - so I'm now back to factory defaults...

(I'd screwed the recovery partition as well, so without the restore disks I would have been well & truly knackered ...)
Old 22-12-2010, 23:06   #1880
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
Is it a sponsored run?
Maybe. I'm running for myself but one of our other work mates is seriously ill with leukemia right now so we will probably end up doing some form of sponsorship for him.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2010, 23:11   #1881
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Maybe. I'm running for myself but one of our other work mates is seriously ill with leukemia right now so we will probably end up doing some form of sponsorship for him.
Wish him all the best from us Derek.
Old 22-12-2010, 23:14   #1882
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Count me in.

Deffy - I'll be in touch soon to stop you shovelling in the chocs Great news
Old 22-12-2010, 23:20   #1883
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caff View Post
Count me in.

Deffy - I'll be in touch soon to stop you shovelling in the chocs Great news
Thanks so much caff. I have been good tonight and now touched any to make up for what I eat last night.
Old 23-12-2010, 00:03   #1884
gazfan

Services: Virgin XL

Quote:
let us know?
Old 23-12-2010, 11:33   #1885
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch

I visited the CAB yesterday to discuss my financial problems and they have set up an appointment on 4th January to write to all my creditors with offers leaving me enough money to live on each month. I'd reached the point where my outgoings were more than incoming .

I feel a bit liberated as I'm dealing with my problems. I had to withdraw everything in my account and opened a new one with a different bank and put it all in there before my credit score is completely fubar-ed. Then I contacted all my 'essentials' and re-directed all my direct debits to the new account. The mortgage will get paid, along with associated costs and my car.

I slept for the first time in weeks last night. I know its just the start of dealing with problems I've created myself, but i've done it
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 12:05   #1886
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

sb, well done.

The first step is always the hardest - I am sure you will keep up the good work.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 12:13   #1887
Sasha222
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch View Post
I visited the CAB yesterday to discuss my financial problems and they have set up an appointment on 4th January to write to all my creditors with offers leaving me enough money to live on each month. I'd reached the point where my outgoings were more than incoming .

I feel a bit liberated as I'm dealing with my problems. I had to withdraw everything in my account and opened a new one with a different bank and put it all in there before my credit score is completely fubar-ed. Then I contacted all my 'essentials' and re-directed all my direct debits to the new account. The mortgage will get paid, along with associated costs and my car.

I slept for the first time in weeks last night. I know its just the start of dealing with problems I've created myself, but i've done it
I'm so happy for you and you much feel so so relieved and free for the first time. Well done girl. You can get on with enjoying your Christmas now as well.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:39   #1888
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:

A very brave first step SB.
Old 23-12-2010, 15:16   #1889
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

Now that is really good news for you and now you will be able to enjoy your Christmas and New Year with your partner, family and friends in the best way possible.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 15:21   #1890
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Natalie made it through the weather - popping the question tomorrow
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote