Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 09:32   #1816
Frazz
cf.addict

Services: 2 x tivo TV XL with movie and sport 500Mb broadband phone talk anytime Unlimited mobile phone sim
Frazz is a jewel in the roughFrazz is a jewel in the roughFrazz is a jewel in the roughFrazz is a jewel in the roughFrazz is a jewel in the rough
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

UKTV channels are back again
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2018, 09:34   #1817
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
UKTV Channels are back!
Good news for both parties.

With all the UKTV channels returning and all the newly added channels, VM offers the widest range of channels that it has ever had.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:36   #1818
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazz View Post
UKTV channels are back again
Exactly great day all round, the on demand stuff ain’t here yet it must take time to add, 124 Gold and 127 Dave should be in HD

---------- Post added at 09:36 ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
Good news for both parties.

With all the UKTV channels returning and all the newly added channels, VM offers the widest range of channels that is has ever had.
Yes I do agree we just need some 4K material away from sport and we are sorted
Old 11-08-2018, 09:43   #1819
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

No space for anything now 🤔
Old 11-08-2018, 09:51   #1820
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Thumbs up Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
No space for anything now 🤔
Richard will give an update soon.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:37   #1821
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

Given the precarious nature of the bandwidth position on Virgin Media, I'd be obliged if Richard could ask his source how Virgin arrived at the space for these additional services?

Are any new frequencies in use?
Are any frequencies now modulated in 256 QAM that were not before?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:03   #1822
i am not scouse
cf.member

Services: 65"Samsung 4k tv. X2 v6 x3tivo's 200mb bb and a phone line I don't use.
i am not scouse is on a distinguished roadi am not scouse is on a distinguished road

I don't suppose there is any news of sky Atlantic coming as well or am I just being greedy
Old 11-08-2018, 11:08   #1823
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Indeed, it will. I'd love to see full details of the deal, though!
Hopefully some of it will be revealed in time

---------- Post added at 11:08 ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am not scouse View Post
I don't suppose there is any news of sky Atlantic coming as well or am I just being greedy
Perhaps if someone puts that famous straw hat on you never know.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:13   #1824
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden aura

Some posts moved to the relevant thread about UKTV.Will everybody please post there about UKTV issues.Thank you.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:16   #1825
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light

The duplicate of 4Music is still on 129 but it goes to an error message (V53).

The duplicate of Vice is now on 61.

HISTORY HD is back to Full House only.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:23   #1826
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze age
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age

129 on mine is Really
Old 11-08-2018, 11:33   #1827
SonicMaster
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnasimmons View Post
129 on mine is Really
Yes I have that too, but 4Music is also still on 129 (the next row).
Old 11-08-2018, 11:34   #1828
jfman
Architect of Ideas

What STB?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:43   #1829
SonicMaster
cf.geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
What STB?
V6
Old 11-08-2018, 12:03   #1830
jfman
Architect of Ideas

I started up my V6 and put 124 on (Paramount) and as I watched it the now/next changed from 124 to 19, then I switched over and back to 124 (Gold). Tried 19, and it was gone/hidden. All back to normal now.
Closed Thread