Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Madeleine McCann

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Madeleine McCann

Old 02-06-2014, 13:02   #1801
banjo
Inactive

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of
re: Madeline McCann - New search

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
At the risk of infractions, I have long had my view of who killed her. I am not the only one who thinks that. What upsets me is that nobody has investigated the parents (or if they were investigated it was kept quiet) for negligence and bad parenting. If they can leave children alone on holiday in a foreign country, they can do it in this country.
Quite right
banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2014, 13:08   #1802
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
I said leave your property.
Makes no difference, the distance from my decking area to the house is about the same distance as the Tapas bar to the McCanns apartment.

So if I lived on a 1000 acre estate, as long as I stay on my property that's alright is it?

Quote:
Would you also do this in a foreign country and not in opinion of your safe surroundings of your home.
I'd weigh up the risks, same as anyone.

I live in a secluded area, many ways in and out, If I was to consider my home safe, am I not being as complacent as the McCanns?

---------- Post added at 13:04 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauls9 View Post
Perhaps you should carry a baby alarm with you?
only works if the baby cries.

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:04 ----------

Point I'm making is, as I did in the other thread on this topic:

Is that people do what the McCanns did, at home, across the country all the time. Especially in the summer.

Even if you only have a house with a small garden, if you're outside, and the kid is inside, it is no different.

And all those with conspiracy theories about the McCanns, evidence, evidence, evidence. You really think they haven't been investigated??? get real.
Old 02-06-2014, 13:09   #1803
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post

My BBQ had my child and two cousins staying, we are partied down the far end of the property, we went and checked on the kids peridoically

Just as the McCanns did.[COLOR="Silver"]
Did they? We only have there word on that.
Old 02-06-2014, 13:14   #1804
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Did they? We only have there word on that.
I don't know them, do you?

What reason would you have to doubt their word?

They look like two sensible people to me.
Old 02-06-2014, 13:18   #1805
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:

That's the point isn't it. To you they are, to most others they aren't. No one would leave their kids whilst they go off their property for a meal in a foreign country. No matter what the distance is.

How would it look if they said they didn't check on the kids periodically? I'm sure they had to say that to make themselves look that little bit more responsible especially under the circumstances.
Old 02-06-2014, 13:21   #1806
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Members are forgetting one small little thing.

Where the McCanns were having a meal with friends. The children were being checked every 30 minutes by BOTH family and friends.

I still say that NO parent is at fault. Every parent has there own way of looking after there OWN kids. I have done it many times. Itsthe way you do it.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 13:23   #1807
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:

No I don't, but I can not understand how just day's later they went out jogging, he went and played a game of tennis if nothing had happened. I can only speak for myself but I would have been searching for my child rather than going out for a game of tennis or for a run, and definitely not letting my other children out my sight.
Old 02-06-2014, 13:24   #1808
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Quote:
That's the point isn't it. To you they are, to most others they aren't.
Most others? got the numbers to back that up? or for "most" do you mean "you"

Quote:
No one would leave their kids whilst they go off their property for a meal in a foreign country. No matter what the distance is.
Really? again what have you got to back up that statement, or for "no one" do you mean "you"

Quote:
How would it look if they said they didn't check on the kids periodically? I'm sure they had to say that to make themselves look that little bit more responsible especially under the circumstances.
Idle speculation
Old 02-06-2014, 13:25   #1809
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Members are forgetting one small little thing.

Where the McCanns were having a meal with friends. The children were being checked every 30 minutes by BOTH family and friends.

I still say that NO parent is at fault. Every parent has there own way of looking after there OWN kids. I have done it many times. Itsthe way you do it.

And if they were being watched by the abductor, 30 mins is plenty of time to take the child. What if they had a baby sitter?
Old 02-06-2014, 13:28   #1810
banjo
Inactive

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Quote:

Harold Shipman looked like a nice and sensible person !!
banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 13:30   #1811
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
No I don't, but I can not understand how just day's later they went out jogging, he went and played a game of tennis if nothing had happened.
That has nothing to do with it, people deal with grief the best way they know how.

I was 17 when my dad died, after I was told, I went out and played football with my friends

Quote:
I can only speak for myself
good that's a start.

Quote:
I would have been searching for my child rather than going out for a game of tennis or for a run, and definitely not letting my other children out my sight.
Even if I believe the jogging/tennis bit. What's it to be? going out searching or looking after the other kids.

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

Quote:
What if they had a baby sitter?
Now that is a sensible point.
Old 02-06-2014, 13:32   #1812
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Both one parent could search and the other look after the children.
Old 02-06-2014, 13:32   #1813
peanut
NUTS !!

Quote:
Most others? got the numbers to back that up? or for "most" do you mean "you"

Really? again what have you got to back up that statement, or for "no one" do you mean "you"

Idle speculation
To be honest, I really hope you are a minority in your way of thinking and I will go as far as saying that you are. I would just put it down to common sense whether or not it is or isn't the right thing to do.
Old 02-06-2014, 13:35   #1814
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo View Post
Harold Shipman looked like a nice and sensible person !!
Yes, and he was caught. Evidence was found.

But until such evidence is found to build a case against the McCanns I have no reason to doubt them.

If the Portuguese and British police have failed to build a case against them, I doubt a load of discussion forum conspiracy trolls can.

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Quote:
To be honest, I really hope you are a minority in your way of thinking and I will go as far as saying that you are. I would just put it down to common sense whether or not it is or isn't the right thing to do.
Have you, never ever, left a child in the house sleeping whilst you've been outside, in the gaden or something?

If not, fair enough, but I would bet you are in the minority.
Old 02-06-2014, 13:39   #1815
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

The McCanns why do so many people seem to dislike them.
http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co...hate-kate.html