Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 09-12-2010, 17:54   #1726
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Got all my xmas shopping done, bar my mums pressie as I couldn't get it in any of the shops, so will get that next friday. I also bought myself a new pair of trainers and the Toy Story Boxset on Blu Ray
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-12-2010, 18:03   #1727
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Got all my xmas shopping done, bar my mums pressie as I couldn't get it in any of the shops, so will get that next friday. I also bought myself a new pair of trainers and the Toy Story Boxset on Blu Ray
I really must stop speed reading posts. My first read through had me giggling as I thought you had said that you had bought yourself some Toy Story Boxers.
Old 09-12-2010, 18:17   #1728
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

I now have a TV that is far too big for my front room

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 18:30   #1729
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycoSymz View Post
I now have a TV that is far too big for my front room
You'll just have to move house, or build an extension lol!
Tinky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 18:35   #1730
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I really must stop speed reading posts. My first read through had me giggling as I thought you had said that you had bought yourself some Toy Story Boxers.
Nowt wrong with that:

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/kids-cl.../15811/300017/
Old 09-12-2010, 18:37   #1731
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
You'll just have to move house, or build an extension lol!
I'm quite looking forward to the cinema experience when I get it set up

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
Old 09-12-2010, 18:41   #1732
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Christmas party tonight and no work tomorrow. Excellent!
Have a good time tonight and watch it with the Jack Daniels.

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

Quote:
You will probably have half the tv going out the door when you set it up.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 18:58   #1733
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Sit through 3 hours of adverts at the start and get constantly pelted with M&Ms and nachos from the back?

Then you notice a big hole in the seat of your chair where someone's tried to stub out a sneaky cig. To top it off some nightmare family arrives 10 minutes after the start of the film and the usher shines a torch in your face while looking for a spare seat.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 18:58   #1734
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
You will probably have half the tv going out the door when you set it up.
It should just fit on the chimney breast :-)

Old 09-12-2010, 19:01   #1735
Sasha222
Inactive

Well happy viewing when you get it sorted
Old 10-12-2010, 18:23   #1736
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I got a kerplunk game today and actually managed to beat Peter

....and I treat myself to a Rubiks slide - nice, very nice
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 22:33   #1737
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I got a kerplunk game today and actually managed to beat Peter

....and I treat myself to a Rubiks slide - nice, very nice
nice one
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:43   #1738
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I now have my first full day off work after working 13 12hr days in a row! zzzz
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:48   #1739
Sasha222
Inactive

Well done you.
Old 11-12-2010, 19:52   #1740
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Well done you.
Yes but it starts all over again on Monday for 2 weeks. Atleast then i have a week off.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote