Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Streaming channels information uk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Streaming channels information uk

Old 21-07-2024, 12:39   #1
DBConfused
cf.member

DBConfused is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Streaming channels information uk

Since the U channels have been introduced, where does a user go to find where all the streaming channels are. I cannot find a link that specifies, or using words similar, "Click here to find all the shows you can select from, that are currently being streamed". Without this sort of link it means one would have know the program name before being able to get it from the streaming channel. If I search in virgin it returns nil results as it seems to not understand the word streaming. Please can someone help as I do not have the time to check out every file that might be being stream. Thank you

p.s. I really do not know what I am doing. Can anyone help direct me to the forum most suited to my needs. I am 73 years old and recently have lost my grip on current forum usage.

Last edited by DBConfused; 21-07-2024 at 13:28.
DBConfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-07-2024, 14:50   #2
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Streaming channels information uk

If you have a smart TV it might just be simpler to download the UKTV app (now called U) onto it. When you access the app directly on your TV, you will be able to search for programmes by title. This is what it looks like on my TV. Sorry I can’t help you with the Virgin Media interface as I don’t have it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_7620.jpeg (296.6 KB, 13 views)
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2024, 21:15   #3
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming channels information uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If you have a smart TV it might just be simpler to download the UKTV app (now called U) onto it. When you access the app directly on your TV, you will be able to search for programmes by title. This is what it looks like on my TV. Sorry I can’t help you with the Virgin Media interface as I don’t have it.
On the 360, the ‘U’ streamer can be found under the free apps, where the old UKTV Play one used to be.

I presume it’s the same on the TiVos.