Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Unbeliveable Deal

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Unbeliveable Deal

Old 09-08-2011, 18:42   #1
Spikyg
Inactive

Spikyg is an unknown quantity at this point
Unbeliveable Deal

Hi All.

Re my last post 05/0811

Upgraded to an 18 month contract on July 25th 2011. Looking on Virgin Website, found out that they are now doing a 12/24 month contracts. As I was within my 14 days testing period, I decided to call to find out how much it will cost me for a 12 month contract. Could not believed what I was told: 400 mins, unlimeted text and 1gb Internet. £15.37 per month-phone free. Yes. Samsung S2 free for 12 months total cost £184.44. Could not belive it. I even questioned if this was correct, she confirmed that the figures are definately right. In 1 years time, I can sell the phone for at least £150.00/£200.00. Dont ask why or how I got this deal, but all I can say is: THANK YOU VIRGIN

Ps. I also go by the name of EdinburghBoy
Spikyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2011, 19:29   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Unbeliveable Deal

I got my N8 in December and sold my 18 month old 5800 for £82 to one of these online companies so easy money at the end of the contract and no hassle from buyers.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote