Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Blackberry Enterprise Server

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Stupid customer service.

Old 24-05-2011, 18:42   #1
fatbloke
Inactive

fatbloke is an unknown quantity at this point
Stupid customer service.

When I upgraded to Tivo I was offered a mobile phone,I said no.

This morning CS phoned me again offering a mobile phone, again I said no.

Tonight the same girl phoned me up again asking me the same questions as the did in the morning and offering me a mobile phone,again I said no.

Do these oversea CS not understand the meaning of no?
I did take her name and if she phones again I will complain to VM.
fatbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-05-2011, 18:45   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Stupid customer service.

She is probably calling from Virgin Mobile not Virginmedia so you would probably be transferred to them.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 19:42   #3
fatbloke
Inactive

fatbloke is an unknown quantity at this point

OK thanks I thought they were the same company.
fatbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 21:18   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke View Post
OK thanks I thought they were the same company.
We are slowly merging but I expect the agent who rang you was probably from the Philippines.

We will never support the mobile phone side of the business but we will transfer you to the correct department.

They are also billed separately.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 22:24   #5
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Still if one doesn't want to be phoned about the same issues by V Mobile over and over what should we do.Does the TPS service cover them if they are in the Philippines.
Old 25-05-2011, 06:13   #6
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

TPS will not cover VM as the OP has an account with them and will have given permission in the small print

From the TP website

Quote:
Organisations with which you have an ongoing relationship, for example those who regard you as a customer, (or in the case of charities - a donor) may well gather your consent during the early stages of your relationship with them and will therefore be entitled to call you even if your number is registered on TPS, unless you have previously told them specifically that you object to them calling you for marketing purposes
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote