Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2021, 11:13   #6116
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I know “overwhelming success” is the default for those who enjoy a dose of British exceptionalism but I doubt Pierre thinks it’s an overwhelming success if we keep having to postpone freedom day, keep masks, distancing and so forth alongside some of the highest (and rising) Covid case counts in Europe.

It’s a good practice run for the Autumn boosters though.

I know you don’t like your holidays in Europe but Old Boy has Benidorm he wants to get to.

I can see him now in his football shirt and red peeling scalp crowding into the British bar for his British fry up, downed with a few lagers before heading back to the hotel sunbed and a row with any 'foreigner' daring to speak the local lingo.
Greatly enjoying Wales myself this week. A much more cultured place and people. Sunny and warm too.