Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 21:36   #38
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Plenty of evidence masks work.
I didn’t say they didn’t - well some masks work - but yes, I’m all for masks when evidenced they are required

Quote:
You just want your own way. Something else we all want but some will stamp their feet and cry if someone tells them they have to do different
No just don’t think I should do something that is plainly illogical because I’m told to do it.

Quote:
Yeah cuz we just lost a war
the attachment was before the war in nazi Germany

Quote:
had our economy crippled by the enemy forcing us to pay massive reparations and we have a charismatic leader who we trust so we follow him

See the blatant differences between the 1930s and now????
Go and read, then we’ll talk.