Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 17:52   #31
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
And given them a “not wear a mask” option, penalty free, if they so choose.

They can’t. If approached by a policeman, you simply say I am exempt as it gives me anxiety - and that is it, conversation over the police cannot do anything.

Scientists in agreement? You sure about that? Some are some aren’t.

But in regards to measures, it is the government where the buck stops.
I think the majority of scientists are in agreement like i said.

And if people choose not to wear a mask where you're legally required to because they're 'making a protest' then fair enough, but they should at least have the balls to admit why they're doing it rather than lie and say it's due to a medical issue.

Principles it would appear, only extend to individuals until there's a financial implication.