Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2021, 22:31   #5956
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

None of the vaccines are 90% against the delta variant so your risk assessment is based on assumptions known to be false.

Pierre you can't make a statement as ludicrous as "I'll take my chances" if by your own admission you aren't impacted by any of the current Covid restrictions.

You're making a risk assessment for other people, or the population as a whole, consistently incorrect and I'm not really sure why to be honest. Discourse on the forum isn't really any better for it, it's not because Covid restrictions affect you on a personal level, do you hate state intervention that much?

Showing you that you are wrong about a prediction requires time as unfortunately I'm not capable of time travel.

However vaccine manufacturers are tweaking their vaccines on the basis of keeping efficacy high and I'll trust their judgement before yours every single day of the week.