View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 19:26   #131
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Avengers: Endgame

yup, and it is those kind of moments which make Marvel films so special. All hope was lost and they could have easily gone about it a different way and had a missile or something else more actiony from the Wakandan's come through a portal over his shoulder and create an explosion which would have also created a sense of excitement and relief from the audience but they chose to make it a special nostalgic character lead moment like they always go. This is why the Marvel films are so special compared to DC and any other movies. It is always about the characters, relationships and emotions. It is hard to explain when you need to type it out and I think I have tried twice before for peeps who don't understand and disagree with me but that trailer goes a long way to explaining it for me.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote