View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:28   #2912
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_m View Post
I completely agree - mistakes occur. And if you think that getting something wrong, replying to the first complaint with an automated email, only showing any understanding of the issue once they respond to the second complaint, albeit this time by telephone, and being prepared for you to wait until Monday before they even check to make sure they've resolved your problem constitutes good customer service then I'm genuinely pleased for you that your expectations have been met.
Having an issue resolved quickly (within 1 day) is good.

I have seen response times of other companies take a lot longer.

And that includes Virgin.

So, if you think getting it resolved within 1 day is bad service, that speaks more about your standards than mine
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote