View Single Post
Old 31-12-2009, 12:40   #2
Woolly One
Inactive

Services: 20mb bb - XL TV
Woolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of Quads
Re: cheap wii remotes from China etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvout View Post
I wondered if anyone could advise on the cheap Wii remotes available on ebay etc from China and Hong Kong. They look really tempting at like prices of only a few quid.
TBH - I think it's a case of 'buyer beware'. I had a quick look on T'Bay and can see what you mean about the prices. whilst all the pictures look legit, it's amazing what counterfeiters can do. The best option is to look at the sellers feedback on same/similar items to see if their goods work.

One thing I noticed on several of the descriptions was that the controllers were - Region Free - I wasn't aware that Wii Remotes were tied to a region!?! Can anyone help on this?

Hope that this is of some help.

p.s. - If you do get a good seller let us know
Woolly One is offline   Reply With Quote