View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 22:42   #19
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Avro and Green Cease Trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I’m with “look after my bills” and just switch to Green last month. Luckily I got my credit rebate back from the previous supplier so I’m not out any money. The only decision I have to make now is to cancel my DD? Which I think I will do. I’m not going to get cut off. I’ll take a meter reading in the morning and cancel my DD and await further instructions.
You'll be hit in the pocket from your future gas and electricity provider as the previous deals are no longer out there. The market is a bit of a mess with UK gas companies disincentivised from storing gas, making the country vulnerable to supply reductions.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote