View Single Post
Old 19-03-2021, 15:12   #47
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: £3000 spent and Virgin can't connect me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukka View Post
On that install it was FTTC, we had the openreach modem and the router in the cab, then converted it to fibre to run to the customers house. 550 meters away. they had a mains power connection put into this cabinet as they were having electric gates installed (with remote access) and CCTV (IP Camera)

---------- Post added at 10:40 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

I get involved in quite a few installs, it just about knowing how the OpenReach / Virgin Media system works.

We have done wireless point to multipoint links providing broadband to customers. this is normally a FTTC connection to a host site and then broadcast it on from their.
What success have you had with VM systems?

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote