Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:53   #265
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

I think that to spice up the SPL and Scottish league, they should just have TWO divisions, and have BOTH Celtic and Rangers in the same SPL, as i think that Scottish football is finished.

And it obvious that Rangers and Celtic wont get into English football. I can just imagine Celtic and Rangers being in the Second tier, just think of the recvenue.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote